Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle vs Sheffield Wednesday

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I want to win the title, this would be not only the year we made it to the premier league but the season we won whilst having a huge team in the league

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This is the only sensible answer.

We can't influence anyone else's results, so let's just concentrate on winning our own games.

Hope Newcastle slip on occasion and win the league.....yep agree.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It makes sense any way if we win, as each draw deprives both clubs of 2 points and allows us to open a gap btween us and the chasing pack.

Opening up that gap between ourselves and 3rd place is all important. People talk of it being 8 points at the moment, well it's effectively nine with the gulf in goal difference.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It makes sense any way if we win, as each draw deprives both clubs of 2 points and allows us to open a gap btween us and the chasing pack.

I get the Maths!! It all depends on how you view our chances v Newc and Wednesday. I'd rather get the extra point on Wednesday ... not concerned by Newcastle who will finish top 2, guaranteed!

Work it out ... thankfully I'm out for the night now ... Merry Christmas

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

In theory.

But Newcastle United are going up. This has been a discussion within their own fan group concerning us too. If we both keep beating those below us it may be more profitable.

Think about them in the same way you would a team that wasn't a threat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here