[Albion] Newcastle V Brighton - when is this game taking place ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
According to the ever reliable internet - tickets are on sale ( Via Stub hub ) for this fixture taking place on Wednesday 31st May - after the season has ended - at 12.30 pm .

Surely this is not correct ?

While we 're at it when is the Man City match going to take place ?

Anyone have any intel on these games ? I'm sure it's been discussed on here before but I could n't find the thread ....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
According to the ever reliable internet - tickets are on sale ( Via Stub hub ) for this fixture taking place on Wednesday 31st May - after the season has ended - at 12.30 pm .

Anyone have any intel on these games ? I'm sure it's been discussed on here before but I could n't find the thread ....

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022

Eager to score 4 against them again , Brian?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
12.30pm midweek, that would be a first and leaving at 3am

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd was there actually - 2-0 down and then I scored 4 - 1 the following week away and I never really played again!
Not quite. We were actually 1-0 up at HT. Mick Quinn equalised early in the second half, then they went ahead. We were still 2-1 down with just over 10 minutes to go, before BW knocked in three more to seal a great win.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will be waiting for City to confirm their place in the next round of Champions League.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not quite. We were actually 1-0 up at HT. Mick Quinn equalised early in the second half, then they went ahead. We were still 2-1 down with just over 10 minutes to go, before BW knocked in three more to seal a great win.
And it's Bryan, not Brian.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports