Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another day another wait ?

Well yes why not as we await the Citeh result tonight no doubt

:rant::rant::rant:

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Getting ridiculous now. Newcastle mid-week is quite a pain to arrange at short notice, you know!

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
This is driving me mad, I need to book flights for the Southampton game and still not confirmed.

SpongebobSquarepants

Jun 16, 2006
Sunny Worthing
The problem is that BT originally chose to show the Newcastle game. If they still want to show it then it will have to clash with either a CLSF or a ELSF. SO looks as though they are waiting to see which British clubs are left in these competitions before deciding to pass up on Newcastle game.

This has a knock-on affect for the Saints game as it may need to move to Sunday if Newcastle moves to Thursday.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Getting ridiculous now. Newcastle mid-week is quite a pain to arrange at short notice, you know!
Also becomes very expensive if travelling up on the train.

Not sure why it always takes so long to sort. The rescheduling of the Palace and Bournemouth fixtures was ridiculous.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Game scheduling will be because of money

cups, and potential league deciders etc

tv comes second to betting and similar massive income generators

the FA are gimps in this respect. As long as they have their 100k worth of tarts They'll keep quiet

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Being totally selfish this has worked out great for me. As a cricketer I’d have probably missed Everton, Arsenal & Southampton but not now. I’ll miss cricket for the cup final instead :ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here