Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle, Southampton, Man City games

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
TV picks for game week 37 (The Southampton game) are due today.
Hopefully they will also decide dates and times for our TBA games against Newcastle and Man City

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Someone on another thread is convinced Saints game Sunday 14:00

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I've wondered whether the Southampton game could be picked, implications at both ends of the table at this end of the season usually attracts attention

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Would much prefer the relegation party / lap of applause on a Saturday if I’m honest, gives me a day to recover before work

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
TV picks for game week 37 (The Southampton game) are due today.
Hopefully they will also decide dates and times for our TBA games against Newcastle and Man City
With City pretty much in the CL semi that'll just leave the one date to play our match although I would guess they will have to wait until after next midweek

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Would much prefer the relegation party / lap of applause on a Saturday if I’m honest, gives me a day to recover before work
Just wait until it's taking place at 10pm on a Tuesday / Wednesday evening then for the City game

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's the Newcastle date I'm waiting for. I'm oop North for the weekend of 12/14 and need to be in Sunderland for some business. I was going to schedule it with the Newcastle game so I'm waiting to see if it's the Tuesday (so I'll stay up there) or Wednesday (come home). I wish they'd got on with it, I want to book a rail ticket.

Nicks

It's the Newcastle date I'm waiting for. I'm oop North for the weekend of 12/14 and need to be in Sunderland for some business. I was going to schedule it with the Newcastle game so I'm waiting to see if it's the Tuesday (so I'll stay up there) or Wednesday (come home). I wish they'd got on with it, I want to book a rail ticket.
I think you will be OK for that

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Can’t be Tuesday as we’re playing Arsenal on the Sunday before hand, it’s either Wednesday or potentially Thursday with Saints now looking likely for Sunday

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Did the TV picks for the Southampton game weekend get selected yet? I only saw them up to the week before. I can go if it’s moved to the Sunday but not if it stays on the Saturday so just wondering if we’ll know either way ahead of the Albion Member sale for this game on Tuesday?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Did the TV picks for the Southampton game weekend get selected yet? I only saw them up to the week before. I can go if it’s moved to the Sunday but not if it stays on the Saturday so just wondering if we’ll know either way ahead of the Albion Member sale for this game on Tuesday?
Not yet. Was supposed to be yesterday the announcement

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No news today then.
Are they waiting on tonight's result?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Can’t be Tuesday as we’re playing Arsenal on the Sunday before hand, it’s either Wednesday or potentially Thursday with Saints now looking likely for Sunday
Oh, good point. Still can't book my ticket though but at least I know my ticket home on the Sunday isn't wasted

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Sunday for Saints? Ffs, got a show one of my kids is doing to get to that day. Might have to make a mad trip to Newcastle instead 😂

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here