[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
You’ve asked for anyone seeking asoare?
I've just worked it out - he must be the agent for this Romanian keeper. He's obviously read on NSC that we need another one, but really needs to approach the club directly 👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518-123539.png
    Screenshot_20230518-123539.png
    230.1 KB · Views: 30

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
3 points keeps the faint hope of CL qualification alive, so less than that will disappoint, but I will be happy as long as we are in the game.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
A Newcastle fan I know is convinced the ref is a Liverpool fan and that they're going to be screwed over this evening...

Had a quick look on Twitter and it seems he's not alone... They're a paranoid bunch

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A Newcastle fan I know is convinced the ref is a Liverpool fan and that they're going to be screwed over this evening...

Had a quick look on Twitter and it seems he's not alone... They're a paranoid bunch

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
A goalkeeping Libero - I love that! And as RDZ pointed out in his pre match presser, it gives us an extra man on the pitch which makes us so hard to play against. He is ‘crucial’! Just hope to god he doesn’t get injured now.
That is what they were talking about on MoTD, how in de Zerbi ball, the keeper started everything.... Fascinating!

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Not as many as they first put on sale for this revised date. We have now been moved to a 'comparable location in an adjacent block'. So moved from behind the goal probably to the touchline, and the Toon will get our original seats.
When did that move happen? Our tickets are behind the goal in L7L.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wee Billy last or first goalscorer @22s it's like free money, he's definitely going to score according to my Lebanese tarot cards.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That is one impressive stadium, not good looking but still impressive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports