Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In 1832, sewers were first installed in Newcastle, removing effluent from the River Tyne. Since then, nothing has stunk out Tyneside as much as the performance of Deniz Undav this evening.
Don't give up the day job.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Anyone singing the Undav song? It's men against boys in the middle V Gross and Gilmour.
I dont get why we didnt play the stongest 11 tonight and some of the fringe against Stains?

another shite performance after the euphoria of a big win.... United - Everton, Arsenal - Newcastle

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Every time we look like breaking the press there is a tactical foul. Howe is the most cynical cheating coach in the league.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Don't start picking on players. The all round performance is dire caused by reasons we're all aware of.
Yep. I'm refusing to put blame on anyone tonight. Entirely predictable what with the congestion plus injuries. Newcastle away in these circumstances with Soton home just 2.5 days later ffs

Just have to hope that we don't f*** up on Sunday, and that villa don't beat Liverpool

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I dont get why we didnt play the stongest 11 tonight and some of the fringe against Stains?

another shite performance after the euphoria of a big win.... United - Everton, Arsenal - Newcastle
Because we were always likely to struggle tonight, but we can't afford to do against Southampton. Makes sense to me.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
change the record - Van Hecke has been pretty useless, Mitoma isn’t even in the game, Caceido has lost careless possession, Undav has scored an own goal, Steele made several terrible balls straight out of play - do I go on? We’re lucky it’s not 3 nil already tbh.

Dunk is the only player really on form for me.
All that aside and the fact that we’re lucky to be down only 1 goal, we’ve got a lot of injuries and we’re left with a young and inexperienced squad. He’ll surely make changes at half time?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Woeful so far, something needs to change

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here