[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 2719

What an odd post.

Do you enjoy seeing us lose and not score? Probably accounts for why no one picked you :shrug:

If you can't see that we dominated that game.

Then perhaps you have had 8 pints already.

You have always been anti-potter.

I think it is you that enjoys seeing us lose.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Why the **** did we not just cross that in? Bloody ridiculous

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
No disgrace in that defeat, we were the better team, Newcastle got the breaks. No doubt some will be SCREAMING Potter out because they are now entitled and expected Newcastle to roll over and can’t take four defeats on the bounce :shrug:

Not the better team in my view but an equal game . A point would of been a fair result

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Solly ****ing March. Isn't up to PL level in an attacking sense. Lofts one ball out has a great chance to curl one to the back post in the last minute where we have THREE forwards. Flicks it to Veltman because he is a coward. He then inexplicably shoves their player over in the area when he is trapped.

Ten touch Trossard. We have Sanchez up and he passes rather than put it in. The pass is shit as it often is with him and Cucu can't make a cross as its too short.

I realise they combined for a chance at 2-1 but was not a great chance and they had the ball in attacking areas 20 times between them. Not up to it sadly.

We're too impotent (March) and wasteful (Trossard) to be any higher in the league.

Oh well. Played well but it's all a little ponderous and the Saudi's defended well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Gives him a chance to revert to anti Potter shit, he loves it as it proves in his head that he knows best. It’s pathetic

He spends his time WILLING Potter to fail so he won’t be proved wrong

Any rational person will see that Newcastle got the breaks today, anyone would think they steamrollered us from some of the comments

**** me Mouldy we are singing from the same hymn sheet :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So that’s what, £85 million?

Even when we were shit in the autumn, the defence was not our Achilles Heel.

Now dire, you can't give teams two goal leads in the EPL, a near certain defeat.

Even normally positive Cantor and Aspinall were in their own way gently scathing, their tone deflated. Surprised by Wood's pace being a destroyer. He never showed that that at Burnley.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think they’ll surprise us and getting a point or 2 from the next two. Playing with the same back 3 of recognised centre backs in consecutive games should help!

D

Deleted member 2719

No disgrace in that defeat, we were the better team, Newcastle got the breaks. No doubt some will be SCREAMING Potter out because they are now entitled and expected Newcastle to roll over and can’t take four defeats on the bounce :shrug:

Dead right Icy.

Newcastle were chasing shadows most of the game.

Proud of the boys, guts, temperament, and class.

#trustinpotter

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

To be fair, four defeats in a row isn’t great.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Dominated possession. Not goal scoring. And that's what counts. Absolutely nothing entertaining about constantly passing it sideways. And we were the worse team against Villa and absolute dogshit against Burnley.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

You could always start a potter in or out poll. That's always good for morale and positivity.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

No disgrace? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]everything that’s wrong with keyboard fans that dont spend hard earned money
Last four game lost
1 goal
9 conceded embarrassing home record
Keep weakening our squad
Don’t replace
Yeh whatever [emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports