Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
How is Ballarat? Had a few nights there about 6 years ago, really liked it.

Was on a car tour from Melbourne-Blue Mountains-Sydney-Hunter Valley-Brisbane, and all places in between..

A very enjoyable three weeks.

Just saw this hanging in the middle of the match thread, are you asking me?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No the injury now not relevant. But if you challenge for a ball, at head height and miss the ball and catch the player in the face you are being the definition of dangerous. That runs the risk of getting a straight red.

was a shame as he had a great game , bit of a brain fart i'd say ...........said on the box that Friend was told to review the yellow by Lee Probert on VAR .....it did look bad in slow mo...just our luck , hope it doesn't effect his confidence as he's turning into a bloody fantastic acquisition.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Most successful teams actually make very few changes and hopefully we can get a regular settled side that can play most weeks (baring the odd tweak here and there).

This. I don't think we've started a game under Potter yet with the same team 2 games in a row. And it's a few changes each time, not just 1.

Possibly part of his philosophy, but I'd agree with a more consistent starting XI would be better imo. But I'm not going to second guess GPott and his philosophy.

Just going to sit back and watch Barcelona, sorry, Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here