Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United 1 Bournemouth 3.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another perfectly normal football thread in NSC derailed by a CPFC2010 fan - very annoying tbh mods - are the rules not that they stick to only threads about palace? Seems a loose unwritten rule tbh - needs to be clarified one way or the other now imo as it's getting annoying...

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Another perfectly normal football thread in NSC derailed by a CPFC2010 fan - very annoying tbh mods - are the rules not that they stick to only threads about palace? Seems a loose unwritten rule tbh - needs to be clarified one way or the other now imo as it's getting annoying...

FFS, what is it with some of you. Are you that insecure that you need to cry to the mods. I would hardly say I derailed the threads. Report my posts, let them ban me if they choose. It won't end my world, where as if they do you will get the first semi you have had in the last year. Tragic.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can't see Newcastle or Villa bouncing straight back , both have to shift a load of crap, overpaid foreigners first and replace them with Championship style players. Newcastle won't do what they did last time and walk the Championship, not with that team
Not without a ....... cough ....... good manager either.....................

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
All it needs is Norwich City to put a run together (and they play decent football) and if Swillis is not careful you could be playing serious football,against the like of Aston Villa and Newcastle United ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here