Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United 1 Bournemouth 3.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Whilst I have little symphathy for NUFC, McClaren was always going to be a disaster.

Its really sad that the cheats continue to prosper in the PL...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Never mind about Newcastle, in fairness I thought Bmuff were bloody good. High energy, closing down in packs all over the pitch, quick passing, superb movement off the ball and confident in the penalty area. It was really an object lesson on how to play the game with relatively limited resources and half a team who 3 or four seasons ago were in League 1. And they won't be going down any day soon playing like that. That said, Eddie Howe is still a smug, arrogant ****wit of the highest order.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
They all moan about owner but he has sent over £120 m in last two years. More in last transfer window then any club in Europe.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Yes, mental health issues are a laughing matter. Mug

Who's laughing?, I'm deadly serious, I fear your obsession with BHAFC has affected your mental health, leading to paranoia, a misplaced sense of superiority, and delusion.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
No relegation clauses in the Newcastle player contracts according to Stan Collymore.

That's amazing.

Why do clubs never learn?

Not many of that lot you would take either.

Unlike Villa , who look destined for League 1 - I think Newcastle would bounce back up

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It seems to be only you two with a problem, maybe the others have more going on in their lives.

Why aren't you watching Match of the Day?
I have enough in my life, I don't spend hours on a rivals message board. As I've said before, obsessive behaviour

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Why aren't you watching Match of the Day?
I have enough in my life, I don't spend hours on a rivals message board. As I've said before, obsessive behaviour

Of course you do, the only person showing the remotest sign of obsessive behaviour is yourself. Unfortunately you are not sharp enough to realise that. As you were.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Of course you do, the only person showing the remotest sign of obsessive behaviour is yourself. Unfortunately you are not sharp enough to realise that. As you were.[/QUOT

You do know the definition of obsessive, do you? I think you match the criteria far better than myself, and as for being not too sharp, okay Einstein.

By the way , I loved Match of the Day tonight

Oh, and do you realise this thread is not about your club in anyway

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Of course you do, the only person showing the remotest sign of obsessive behaviour is yourself. Unfortunately you are not sharp enough to realise that. As you were.[/QUOT

You do know the definition of obsessive, do you? I think you match the criteria far better than myself, and as for being not too sharp, okay Einstein.

By the way , I loved Match of the Day tonight

Oh, and do you realise this thread is not about your club in anyway

Good God, you are boring. I realise this thread is not about me or my club, despite you're best efforts to make it so.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Of course you do, the only person showing the remotest sign of obsessive behaviour is yourself. Unfortunately you are not sharp enough to realise that. As you were.

Swillis quote 'Na. I'm the one that couldn't give a monkeys what people think of me. Sorry to disappoint you hard man' :moo:

Obsessive Borer :yawn:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chris Sutton, on 5-Live has just said (out loud) Newcastle NEED Redknapp through to the end of the season. :ohmy::facepalm::wozza::rolleyes:

How the fook do these people earn a living.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here