Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle ticket sales set for....oh

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Atmosphere was good, quiet at times but rather good considering the amount of non-STHs that came.

Must eat humble pie though, thought it would be awful but it was actually good.

I was expecting a less than half empty WSU, it was probably 70% full.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was expecting a less than half empty WSU, it was probably 70% full.

Just goes to show the difference, no queues for food or the toilets

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Couldn't afford it after Christmas, if that makes me a mug then so be it.

I think that is a big part of the problem being asked to pay quite a lot on something post Christmas which is expensive already.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I think that is a big part of the problem being asked to pay quite a lot on something post Christmas which is (considered by some as) expensive already.
- And is available for free on TV in the comfort of your own home.

I don't think that a small reduction in prices (£5 to £10) would have made much difference to the overall attendance so getting 21,700 is very good going.

I think the only way we would probably had a sell out (except if tickets were ridiculously cheap) would have been if we were not on TV.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
£28 worth every penny for my 2nd best game at Amex

Absolutely loved it today money well spent watching the mighty blues
For the 1st time in the north stand today great atmos great game great performance after the Doncaster game that rates as my 2nd best game at the Amex
Love west upper but the north was fun today felt like being in a different stadium
Wouldn't have missed this game for the world and I'm glad I didn't
What a classic
For all the Middlesbrough & birmingham defeats this is what it's all about
To go through the Pain of so many home draws & defeats I'm just glad I was there for the best game of the season so far :clap: :albion2: :albion2: :clap2: :D

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Yawn...another thread about ticket price / implying how much TV fans missed out on to go with the other 600 posts on it already. Unless I'm about to be very much mistaken

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Re: £28 worth every penny for my 2nd best game at Amex

If it was £4,000 a ticket I'd have had a kidney removed to pay for it what a classic glad I didn't miss that one

Either you are pissed or competely delusional. For what its worth it was enjoyable for free on the tv but as a classic I doubt beating a lower Prems reserve team even rates in the top 30 Albion matches I've seen.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Either you are pissed or competely delusional. For what its worth it was enjoyable for free on the tv but as a classic I doubt beating a lower Prems reserve team even rates in the top 30 Albion matches I've seen.

Well nothing like not paying to watch your team then moan at others who stumped up the cash to go.

Glad you enjoyed the game on the sofa though. You know how much a tv license is don't you :lol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
What did Gordon smith say on the tv at half time :D
I could see him in the flesh today from the north stand just before Hoskins smashed home the second and the north stand went mental great scenes great day

I way have jumped on the back of your seat-----I felt ten feet tall at the time :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here