Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle ticket sales set for....oh

DEN_WSU

Jan 5, 2012
Brighton
Newcastle ticket sales set for biggest amex turnout ever.

Went in the shop at lunch time and the guy at the ticket office said there were loads and loads of tickets available.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
. There are also a few other blocks not up for sale yet, the last block on WSL by the NS for example, which I believe isn't ST seats at all, so one assumes it is currently empty.

I wouldn't necessarily assume that its empty - remember that those are the seats they would have sold to callers, in the period whilst the ST seats were still being reserved for their holders.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
From another thread.

That is a good deal. Cheaper tickets nearer the day.

I beleive that's an error... the deal is £37 for an adult and 2 kids, and that's the normal price in the family stand. No other offer is out there.

D

Deleted member 22389

Ton of tickets left in N1A, what going on there then lol?
Reckon about 21k for Newcastle at the moment, not unless there is a big rush for tickets tomorrow.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Went in the shop at lunch time and the guy at the ticket office said there were loads and loads of tickets available.

Excellent news. Now the club will realise in future that there is a sensible ceiling to what fans will pay, even for Premiership opposition. I predict the WSU will be 50% full. I base this on the fact that our block in the WSL W1B has also just been released and is just less than 50% full despite being full of STH for league games and N1A being very quiet. I think the crowd will be just around 20k for what its worth.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
rubbish

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
:ffsparr:I'm sure the club would be sending out emails about tickets still being available if the match was nearly a sell out.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Re: Newcastle ticket sales set for biggest amex turnout ever.

We're still getting emails saying tickets are available even though we are st holders

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Re: Newcastle ticket sales set for biggest amex turnout ever.

I have just received my third email promoting ticket sales in less than 24 hours. Someone seems desperate.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Please can we link the original prices thread on here and admire the confidence of all those mugs who swallow ANYTHING the club throw at us and assured everyone "It WILL sell out"

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
To be honest, all areas are now on sale now (apart from WSU which I guess would be pretty full anyway) and all but 2/3 blocks are limited availability. Whole east stand upper and lower is limited along with the WSL and SS and most of the North. So looks to have sold quite well IMO. ???

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Did not expect a top crowd as match is being televised also kick off time not convienent particulary for Newcastle fans,Poyet indicating that some bench players would play would also give some to decide, not to attend

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Did not expect a top crowd as match is being televised also kick off time not convienent particulary for Newcastle fans,Poyet indicating that some bench players would play would also give some to decide, not to attend

He's said he's playing his strongest possible team... "If Bruno is fit, he will play, if Bucker is fit, he will play. I'm not playing the reserves"

Not his exact quote but along those lines.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
To be honest, all areas are now on sale now (apart from WSU which I guess would be pretty full anyway) and all but 2/3 blocks are limited availability. Whole east stand upper and lower is limited along with the WSL and SS and most of the North. So looks to have sold quite well IMO. ???

Good availibility in all areas of the WSU according to the ticket office, just not available on the site.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fair enough but other than the WSU, everywhere else is pretty well sold

Sensible pricing would have the ground full.

We've only sold out in two blocks of the entire ground. Embarrassing.

£22 cheap seats, £28 expensive ones = job done. As it is, we haven't even sold out in the cheap seats!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here