Newcastle ticket sales set for....oh

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
A few spaces left on the Gus bus from Haywards Heath to Falmer contact the Mid Sussex Seagulls club normally sold out?

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Just looked at the on line ticket site and there are loads of tickets left....think it will be a quiet game....cup games are when most are not regular STHs, mind you STHs have been quiet recently...

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Buggered if I know then - thought I'd cracked it :annoyed:

Just to add to your confusion I phoned the ticket line up when tickets became available to try for 1 extra seat in the family stand and they could not sell me the family tickets only west stand lower but they checked availablity and told to phone the customer services number to buy the tickets. Pretty sure both were at the club offices (probably sat next to each other) and not a 3rd party, got the tickets with no booking fee, it pays to ask I have always found the club will try and help.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
:lolol: N1A has been released and there loads and loads and loads empty - might have a move round and try a seat nearer the back - I guess it will be sit where you like

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Rather than keep repeating yourself, maybe spend a little time considering the difference between a "fact" and an opinion.

Astute post hitting the nail firmly on the head!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Because it wouldn't be fair on the people who've already paid full price.

I dunno. If you purchased early you got the best seats and the security of knowing if it had sold out - you were still going.

Now with two days to go - if there are large numbers of seats reducing the price would bring in additional money and perhaps people who can't afford the full price. Isn't it what airlines do ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports