Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle ticket sales set for....oh

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I know a few (vocal minority) really whinged at the pricing. I'm afraid any they were wrong...Hats off tothe club for really knowing the level of support for the club and getting the stadium full to the brim!

No, the club are still wrong. Prices were and are a joke. The fact we have a lot of plastic supporters floating around these days from the wealthy south east who are happy to pay extortionate prices (at least once) does not mean that the ticket prices were good.

What stupid logic you have.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Should be a mixture of all stands in the north on Saturday. Tickets here were under £30 too so people moaning about prices have no reason to.

I have taken my normal seat in the NS. Unfortunately four around me have not. So it will be nice if ST holders from other stands do get tickets in the NS.
My son (U18) has also got his normal seat (£14) inthe NS, and his mate (who has not been to the Amex) managed to get a seat next to him.
As his mate is only 16, and lost his Dad six years ago, and his Mum last year, i hope he has a great time.
My mate brought 1 adult and 2 U16's in the East Stand. The 2 U16's are both coming up to 15 and he paid £7 each for their tickets.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Know, the club are still wrong. Prices were and are a joke. The fact we have a lot of plastic supporters floating around these days from the wealthy south east who are happy to pay extortionate prices (at least once) does not mean that the ticket prices were good.

100% correct....apart from your ridiculous pre-school spelling of the word 'no'

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
'Ernests' ARS ??? :drool: :wink:

Know, the club are still wrong. Prices were and are a joke. The fact we have a lot of plastic supporters floating around these days from the wealthy south east who are happy to pay extortionate prices (at least once) does not mean that the ticket prices were good.

..and this one comes courtesy of Husty's ARS

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No, the club are still wrong. Prices were and are a joke. The fact we have a lot of plastic supporters floating around these days from the wealthy south east who are happy to pay extortionate prices (at least once) does not mean that the ticket prices were good.

disrespecting people because they (financially) value something more than you do is really rather pathetic and not a little sad.

We (collectively) pay a premium for the loss of the Goldstone, the years of accrued debt, the cost and outcomes of the planning process, and a new stadium.

If at any time over the years you thought that there would be no financial implications you are remarkably naive and if otherwise you thought that incurring them would not be worth it I would have thought you would have been at the forefront of the opposition with Lewes council.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I was not going to go as the cost of seat in wsu was a steep and I have to add £40 worth of petrol cost on top. But
In the end I bought a seat in the north stand. Wanted to take the opportunity to see the ground from different angle. Now looking forward to it. :albion2:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My son (U18) has also got his normal seat (£14) inthe NS, and his mate (who has not been to the Amex) managed to get a seat next to him.
As his mate is only 16, and lost his Dad six years ago, and his Mum last year, i hope he has a great time.

Wow. That puts all of my day-to-day grumbles and inconsequential irritations into sharp perspective. I truly hope your son's friend has a great day.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Wow. That puts all of my day-to-day grumbles and inconsequential irritations into sharp perspective. I truly hope your son's friend has a great day.

I shall take him for a drink and something to eat before the game. Hope to make it a good day for him... he's a decent lad.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Which completely goes against the experience we've had at other cup matches at the amex. I reckon it'll be the best at atmosphere at the amex so far with the highest number of actual home fans by a long way and the highest number of away fans. The only thing that will dampen it is the early kick off leading to less drinking.

If the first goal or 2 goes to the Magpies, it will dampen the expectation and noise big time.

The LFC goals at the Amex had that effect, bursting all the hype that wins against LFC, Leeds, and CP would take us to another level.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

He is using logic though however it's only from your wierdly obsessive viewpoint that it appears stupid

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
can't be arsed to trawl 10 pages but do 1901'ers get their ticket for cup games for free? if so we will probably record full take up for 1901 in attendance figure and have to pay NUFC 45% of the notional cost of a 1901 ticket.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
disrespecting people because they (financially) value something more than you do is really rather pathetic and not a little sad.

We (collectively) pay a premium for the loss of the Goldstone, the years of accrued debt, the cost and outcomes of the planning process, and a new stadium.

If at any time over the years you thought that there would be no financial implications you are remarkably naive and if otherwise you thought that incurring them would not be worth it I would have thought you would have been at the forefront of the opposition with Lewes council.

I will MERRILY refuse to pay extortionate ticket prices whilst deadwood like Vicente sit around collecting their 10k+ per week form the club. I will say again, the fact we are selling out doesn't alter the fact that prices are extortionate. Even if we win 5-0, it will still not be worth the money being asked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here