Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle ticket sales set for....oh

Utter bollox. We will NOT get a full house. WSU is a classic example of not tickets being offered yet the three seats next to me have not taken up their allocation for this match and as far as they were aware on Saturday they could still have taken these up when they inquired. I don't see some blocks up for grabs despite the fact that these are not open to NUFC. I would guess 23,000 at most and atmosphere well, probably like Saturday against Watford.

Oops you are right. WSU is not in this so there could be way more tickets left.

Apols.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think part of the booking fee goes to the company who own the ticket website software.
[MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] bought family stand tickets, which means he didn't use the ticket website (you can't buy FS online).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Maybe the person on the other end of the phone used (a non-public) part of the website???

A part that they DIDN'T need to use, when I bought the same tickets, with a debit card, at the ticket office...?

Newcastle ticket sales set for biggest amex turnout ever.

If you bothered to read my post - going by the sales strategy of league games - all tickets are not released at once. The ticket website says there are 800 available, but this is not true. I suspect if you times that by 10 you'll be closer to the mark.

If league games are not 800 tickets away from selling out at this point, I am confident this game won't be either. There might be a logistical reason for the clubs' ticket sales strategy, but I suspect it's more from a business point of view by creating the illusion of scarcity to boost sales.

I think you're great.

Dec 29, 2011
Split after operating costs BUT think about programme sales, beer, pies, half'n'half scarves, no doubt more shops sales, more hospitality, let's be a little more glass half full!
Good point, too many variables which we don't actually know the values of to make a good estimation then.

Fair enough.

I can't see why you should pay it, and not me then, as we've carried out identical transactions, albeit yours was over the phone, and mine was in person.

The ticket office staff can choose to waive the fee if they want, and in most cases will (if you're a nice guy )

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As Collymore said yesterday on Talkshit, Premiership prices should be £25-£30 max and going down on a sliding scale from there. Is it correct that some season ticket holders are forking out £37 for their seats for this game?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
As Collymore said yesterday on Talkshit, Premiership prices should be £25-£30 max and going down on a sliding scale from there. Is it correct that some season ticket holders are forking out £37 for their seats?

Christmas present from my son so all good----mind you he's had nearly three weeks of PAID ffsk!!!:mad::mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here