Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle Prices

Me and 6 others out then.

f*** you Barber, f*** you.

Probably give up season ticket next year at this rate.

Enjoy playing in front of a half full stadium you money grabbing piece of American Franchise running twat.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Should that not read Solid in the Head? I'll try and have a whip round from my band of brothers for you.But if they read your post I don't think you will get tuppence.I hope you've got a big telly! :whistle:

Where did I say I couldn't afford it? I am just not going to spunk £30+ on a shit cup competition that I seriously don't give a toss about. But as it's on the box, I'll take advantage of the 50" Samsung and a few beers.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
maybe someone can start a poll to decide if we should have stayed at Withdean and (inevitably) eventually gone out of business.

People saying we should never have allowed one man to take charge or blaming it all on Barber have short memories and limited appreciation of the way the real world works.

Fortunately they will prove to be as much in a tiny (albeit vocal) minority as the relatively miniscule number panning the club for not endorsing their desire to stand for 90 minutes.

ESU Seagull

Dec 5, 2012
Yeah that does seem a lot £5 extra ( £33 east upper , £28 west upper H block ) for only 85 mins of football as well

Not sure where you're getting those prices from!? But just for the record I have never left a game before the last player has left the pitch!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Don't buy tickets now, wait till a few days before the game and the tickets will be available a lot cheaper.

I thought this. Can the club do that???..Imagine the outcry if with a week to go the club have 8,000 unsold tickets and slash the price by 33% across the board...I suppose they can do this if they wanted too.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sorry how do these compare to match by match prices?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
As I normally pay £ 21.30 for my WSU seat, I'm now expected as that same season ticket holder to stump up 34 quid. Not on your Nellie me old mate. 50in flat screen HD and a mini pin of Dark Star APA between a few of us.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Taking into account possible bad weather for travelling fans and our own fans who travel distances for The Amex games I think the clubs could have made a big mistake. I have decided that I well definitely not be going and neither will my brother who lives near Heathrow, but thats only 2.

Are you going to watch the game in The Orange Square ???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Me and 6 others out then.

f*** you Barber, f*** you.

Probably give up season ticket next year at this rate.

Enjoy playing in front of a half full stadium you money grabbing piece of American Franchise running twat.

Think you missed the board and Tony Bloom from the above ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No justification for those prices, they have a £135k fee for the match being on ITV so could have cut the prices if they wished

And Newcastle allowed/wanted this...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here