Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newcastle - how confident are you that we can get something from this game?

Newcastle - how confident are you that we’ll get something from this game?

• De Zerbi ball will triumph

• Draw

• Narrow loss

• Thrashing for us

• Er Fence

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can’t help thinking we are going to get a schooling. Am I just being negative and not keeping the faith?

Struggling myself to see anything but a loss. Smug seems to have the Indian sign over us

Even if we get players in, will they even play?

What think you?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I've gone for a draw. But depends on who ref and VAR wants to win. IMO
Think you're giving the officials a bit too much credit there.

To conspire to have a particular team win they'd have to be at least half competent. And all available evidence says they're not.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I think that Newcastle will be one of, if not the, toughest opponent we'll have to play in the Premier League.
Their speed, as well as the ability to apply constant pressure and dangerous attacks doesn't bode well with our struggling defence - shown yesterday.
However if we change the team, and hopefully become more defensively sound, then we could get a result.
Mind, when we lost matches previously, we seemed to play the next one strongly - and I'm hopeful the Albion can do the same at the AMEX on Saturday :albion2:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Bar his opening two games, we've never lost 2 on the bounce under RDZ. He's been good so far at mixing it up and firing the lads up after a loss previously: 6-0 win v Wolves and 0-3 win v arsenal after disappointing losses v forest and Everton for example... I believe!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm never confident we will win.

I would be less confident if we won our previous three matches, because we've never won more than three in a row in the premier league. So slightly more confident than I was on course to be ahead of yesterday's game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here