Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

newcastle game in fa cup is on itv

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
cant go, working Saturday morning! Must be the same for thousands of other ST holders!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Well, I am going.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We have a great record against Newcastle in the FA cup. We've met them 4 times and knocked them out 3 times.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am considering the TV as a 12.30 kick off is not a good one for me as wife and I are usually busy on Saturday mornings and I have to push myself for a 3.00pm kick off so 12.30 is probably out of the question. A 5.30 or even 3.00pm kick off would have suited me better I will put the record on the TV and sit down at about 1.30pm and watch it as if it was live.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
As tempted as telly is , it's never quite the same as being there for me.

on it.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I am considering the TV as a 12.30 kick off is not a good one for me as wife and I are usually busy on Saturday mornings and I have to push myself for a 3.00pm kick off so 12.30 is probably out of the question. A 5.30 or even 3.00pm kick off would have suited me better I will put the record on the TV and sit down at about 1.30pm and watch it as if it was live.

Thanks for this.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm in and cracking tie as well

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

What if the dishes take longer, I can see this going horribly wrong.

I hope church finishes pronto for the Palace game as I don't want to miss the archers.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Could be a low crowd for this depending on the prices.

Don't think I'll bother if it's more than £25 in the cheap seats.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Anything more than £20 in the North Stand and I shan't be bothering.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It would be nice if the club considered the fans and made the ticket prices affordable for this one but I can't see it unfortunately.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have yet to miss a game at the Amex but I am seriously considering swerving this one if tickets are full price.

PG

I haven't missed one either...........

So I'll be going.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What a pain in the arse. Sod the fans eh?

You won't want promotion then? Think you'll find a lot of Live TV games in the Prem League!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here