Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

newcastle game in fa cup is on itv

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Christ, £28 isnt that bad to watch us play a Premier League team, which is currently in Europe, visit the Amex - its the same price they charge people to come and watch Championship games.

That said, i would expect it to be about £24 at the cheapest with it being the 3rd round and all, the club will be wanting to attract people and will know people will want to stay at home. This is also the exact reason the Auto-cup scheme was brought in.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
classic case of football being f***ed up by TV, another good reason not to renew a season ticket :censored:

Guess you won't renew of we get promoted then?

Lot of possible tear ups in the Prem Das! :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I'm definitely going.
Lets face it, i would not want to watch it at home... no atmosphere, which means going to the pub. Whilst the match is on, i would probably drink 5 pints, that's about £16.... then a taxi home, about £8.
The only advantage would be i could stand for the whole game..... but i would rather shout at the game, than shout at the TV.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
You won't want promotion then? Think you'll find a lot of Live TV games in the Prem League!

Of course I want promotion - I just don't like kick off times being messed about with & we've already had more than our fair share.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
No I won't be going either
Boring playing a top prem side Second year running
New stadium worn of now
£28 too much money
12:30 kick off not convenient with my lifestyle

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Of course I want promotion - I just don't like kick off times being messed about with & we've already had more than our fair share.

My point was, it's the price of success. Top sides are continually being mucked about with the timings of kick offs.

Having said that, I would appreciate some away games being televised in the league. It seems a very one-sided at the moment.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
As great as it is for us to be on TV, none of the games look very good for the neutral.

Shame it couldn't be Middlesbrough v Hastings or Harrogate (that would be interesting for neutrals).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here