Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newcastle Fans

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol:
I was screaming for a policeman because I saw one of them vaping :moo: :facepalm:
I hate the water vapour clouds but I also saw a sexual assault on one of our fans today. So I screamed and waited to post it on here 🤦🏻‍♂️ Also heard someone suggest the women serving 1 pint every 4 mins was shit - I was shocked at how rude they were - but am waiting to post it on here 😉

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
F*** sake. That is, genuinely, absolute bollocks - atmosphere was brilliant in the home ends. Either you heard wrong or the mics are nowhere near the North
It beggars belief tbh. It’s a bit of a trend on Amex games from those that aren’t there - worrying - it was a proper cauldron of noise today and really helped the team I think 🔵⚪🙌

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
On Sky, you could hear Newcastle singing 95% of the match.
I’m watching the 30 mins highlights of the same coverage as you saw on Sky. I’ve literally not heard the Newcastle fans ONCE so far but constant Albion noise. Why do you have to lie and make out a bizarre stat about them and against us? So weird. 95% 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Pathetic support. Just a bunch of glory hunting sellouts who sought to salvage some dignity by going nuts once they were three down. A total clown show who should be embarrassed of selling out their city to the Saudis

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Watched it on the tele box, we sounded great. There were points when Newcastle were loud & watching them dancing to 'Freed From Desire' at the end actually made me smile. Not in a sarcastic way, I genuinely like it when fans from other teams enjoy their time here even if they've been annihilated on the pitch. Obviously apart from Palace they can f**k off & Chelsea as well now. 😀

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Absolutely quiet and unheard til 85 mins when a few took their tops off and sang a song for 10 mins. Like their manager they like the cameras and the attention. Do not be fooled. Great lads outside the ground though tbf - but I ain’t fooled one bit like the OP. Albion fans absolutely superb today 🙌
The Newcastle fans were the same towards the end of the Carabao cup final last season. Waving their plastic flags about when well beaten.

I imagine the idea is if we are going to lose then at least we can show the watching public that they are in the presence of the best fans in the world. This applies to Liverpool and Celtic fans too. Self-proclaimed of course.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Pathetic support. Just a bunch of glory hunting sellouts who sought to salvage some dignity by going nuts once they were three down. A total clown show who should be embarrassed of selling out their city to the Saudis
I mean I'd hardly go as far as calling them pathetic - travelled down in large numbers on the day of a train strike with the game on telly (although half of those I chatted to seemed to live in london). Just never really get the praise they get in the media as some of the greatest fans on the planet. Yes they've huge support - as they should have looking at their location on a a map - but I've never thought they've been especially loud at the Amex, and having seen BHA 3 times at St James the home atmosphere there has never been anything to write home about by any means. I gather its gone up a notch now they're owned by a horrendous regime, though. 🙄

Decent bunch of fans to chat to though and no sour grapes from them after the game!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It was money signs and beheading signs too as well as the standard wanker signs tbf to me 😉 I love the Albion 🔵⚪
A nice array of “signs” there. Out of interest, and for potential future personal use, how do I execute a beheading sign? What does it involve.?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I thought they were crap until they were 3 down , then they started to sing and have a party
Good after the match was lost already but didn't hear them except for once before that time. They were unusually quiet. Still think they are great fans.
I genuinely like geordies and Scousers as a rule. As I said, sound lads outside and really complementary etc - which is absolutely how it should be. But I’m not gonna suddenly pretend they were superb throughout - they were anything but tbh. Just how I saw it - but our noise was f***ing epic today 🔵⚪
That was ear splitting from us today! I swear the noise was so loud in the West Upper that it did a good job dislodging various bits of ear wax so that I shall no longer need to visit the doctor for a good syringing lol! Anyone who says the atmosphere at the Amex is always quiet is mistaken, it was fantastic yesterday. Luton fans were complaining that we were half dead (we were) but that game with them sadly was a pushover and just enjoyable to watch - yesterday I got the feeling that the players wanted the win as much as the fans and each fed off the other with the end result being beautiful and magnificent on the pitch and in the stands.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They were total garbage until that annoying rubbish on repeat for last ten minutes.
Couldn’t even make out what they were saying…..

However, I thought they were good at the end to stay and support their players.

Thought our fans were fantastic yesterday, as @Sheebo said, any comments to the contrary are basically nonsense.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
On Sky, you could hear Newcastle singing 95% of the match.
Yeah was gonna say, on Sky they were audible throughout. Not very loud until the end, but you could hear them.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
You can't stop supporting the club you've followed your whole life. Heaven forbid if we ever got sold out to an oil state because I'm sure I'd get a lot of stick....so to speak, for still being an Albion fan
It’s the only way to stop them. If they take over everyone stops going, stops buying tops.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I’m watching the 30 mins highlights of the same coverage as you saw on Sky. I’ve literally not heard the Newcastle fans ONCE so far but constant Albion noise. Why do you have to lie and make out a bizarre stat about them and against us? So weird. 95% 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just watched the same - agree 100%. Sounded fantastic throughout the half hour highlights and as stated (and as it sounded at the game) only heard the Geordies when the game was lost and they piped up. God knows what RM-taylor was listening to

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You expect us to say " Saudis taken over, let's not support our Club "
No, but I’d hope Brighton fans would demonstrate opposition to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here