Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newcastle fans and YouTuber support Saudi, confront protesters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Says it all. Newcastle fans have no idea what a club driven into the ground is, but they continue to peddle this shit en masse :rolleyes:

although this seems to be an Arsenal fan peddling the same shit

A
@Bergkampaa

A lot of people having a go at Newcastle fans but if you had an owner that drove your club into ground and new ones come in and revitalise the club and city with heavy investment, you’d be willing to overlook a lot of things.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Says it all. Newcastle fans have no idea what a club driven into the ground is, but they continue to peddle this shit en masse :rolleyes:

although this seems to be an Arsenal fan peddling the same shit

A
@Bergkampaa

A lot of people having a go at Newcastle fans but if you had an owner that drove your club into ground and new ones come in and revitalise the club and city with heavy investment, you’d be willing to overlook a lot of things.
Ffs. “Driven into the ground” = two seasons in The Championship. The poor loves.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Ffs. “Driven into the ground” = two seasons in The Championship. The poor loves.
Ashley ran things sustainably, they didn’t win anything but they haven’t won anything for decades.

If they win anything now it will be tainted. I’d rather have Ashley

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Modern life in a nutshell. Two sides shouting at each other rather than listening. Predictable and pointless. Don’t waste your time watching if haven’t already.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

cary elwes GIF

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
One for Toon fans, Jordan Henderson, Stevie G and other greedy f&&kers

Human Rights Watch is a very thorough organisation.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
What many Newcastle fans don’t seem to understand, by arguing they are acting as Saudi propagandists. This wasn’t something they agreed too I’m sure but it’s the bind they’ve been put in by Mike Ashley and the new takeover team.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
The biggest thing I find with Newsaudi fans is that they'll say 'well what can the fans do?'

As if it's not the same fanbase that for YEARS would boycott games, protest and do anything they could whilst owned by Ashley.

They did far more to get rid of Ashley than they'll ever do to protest their new owners, I wonder why.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here