Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newbie Fan, And Why

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When you meet all the players he played with they all refer to him as Chrissy Hughton
How does he become one of the favourite players of someone who's only 30?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I rather like Storrington. I'm part of the Adur Valley massif.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Everyone who announces their coming, with a few exceptions, is likely on a wind-up.

I just don't get the need to do so other than for linking material. Just start posting.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Yep it's only Croydon with bad grammar. Essex and North London are perfect English. I agree.

-------------------------

Got a few bits from the Brighton shop the other day. Shirts on the way too, and I've been wearing them out.

Reading this and causing such a storm with that other forum to is not what I came on here for. I only joined this one as it said it was the best one to join. It's never joined a forum and had such a response. I always make a welcome post as some forums have a section that you must tell people about you , so I thought I would in good faith but it seems thats not the thing to do here. I ever said anything and should have just lurked. I won't be posting anymore in that case. I can't believe it reached some palace forum and I got pelters from both fans.

Cheers to those who made my welcome a joke when I was just telling you a but about me.

But thanks to those who said ignore them. Your welcome. I couldn't believe it that a palace forum picked it up and even posted it hahaha unbelievable. They really are the tin foil hat brigade.

You’re from Croydon aren’t you. :)

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Yep it's only Croydon with bad grammar. Essex and North London are perfect English. I agree.

-------------------------

Got a few bits from the Brighton shop the other day. Shirts on the way too, and I've been wearing them out.

Reading this and causing such a storm with that other forum to is not what I came on here for. I only joined this one as it said it was the best one to join. It's never joined a forum and had such a response. I always make a welcome post as some forums have a section that you must tell people about you , so I thought I would in good faith but it seems thats not the thing to do here. Sorry I ever said anything and should have just lurked. I won't be posting anymore in that case. I can't believe it reached some palace forum and I got pelters from both fans.

Cheers to those who made my welcome a joke when I was just telling you a but about me.

But thanks to those who said ignore them. Your welcome. I couldn't believe it that a palace forum picked it up and even posted it hahaha unbelievable. They really are the tin foil hat brigade.
496893d515d99b4c3302d79709c9d7a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

is that a babygrow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here