Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newbie Fan, And Why

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Storrington eh? Well there is a lot of new build going on down here at present, Thakeham too. Can quite believe a DFL has landed. Welcome I suppose. :wave:

You can keep your Lundun Tarn ways out of Sullington though. I'm sure our Shirty West Chiltington Correspondent will have something to say about this as well...

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Hi Everyone!

Just Joined the forum as I have fallen in love with Brighton. I've been a massive football fan all my life and have been a follower of THFC for most of my life but always had a soft spot for Brighton due to a number of things. Im a huge fan of Mr Norman Cook, I always wanted a Brighton Shirt back when You had Skint as your sponsor when i was a kid (Im a huge music fan) used to always keep an eye out for The Seagulls results , Especially when You got Chrissy Hughton, One of my favourite players, So I've always had Brighton as my like secret mistress, Plus i used to have a lot of friends who supported the nasty team from Sh*thurst and used to always wind them up say how much better Brighton were than them, I hate Palace, always have. their fans are, well to but it nicely idiots. Everyone one I've know have been "special" (sorry if that breaks any rules, Its my first post)

Anyway Im from London so have been following Spurs most of my life, With the Seagulls in the background. BUT my life has changed drastically and I have moved away down to a little village, not far from Worthing. I believe people should support their local team and now that is Brighton. I know im never going to be able to get to see Spurs anymore and I was becoming disillusioned with the club for a few years and stopped going due to the prices and some of the people at matches really made me think.

Now Im only little over 10 miles from Brighton, Love what Tony Bloom/Chrissy & the club are doing, I love many things about the past, I think its time to support my local team BHAFC. Will I be accepted into the forum? I love going to football, I always want albion to win now and my passion is growing. Im 30 now so its not to late, plenty of time to support the team. Can i come and join you guys?

One of My favourite shirt of all time:

extra_football_shirt_8569_1.jpg

How come you're butting Palace fans nicely?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Storrington eh? Well there is a lot of new build going on down here at present, Thakeham too. Can quite believe a DFL has landed. Welcome I suppose. :wave:

You can keep your Lundun Tarn ways out of Sullington though. I'm sure our Shirty West Chiltington Correspondent will have something to say about this as well...

Local village for local people?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
your going to eat your words on when i show you my address and take a picture of my spurs tattoo with my username written in pen over it. I thought you lot might be friendly, I hate palace, ive seen fatboy slim live, got signed cds from him, love the label skint, i know loads about the label and thats what got me into brighton when i was younger along with the love of the place.

Friendly? You didn't do your research did you?

Yes we are friendly. Suspicious? Even more so.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
A quick check on registration/posting IPaddrs suggests SeagullNoob is from a residential address, somewhere in the Hove/Portslade area... and there are no other NSC users associated with the same IPaddr.

Doesn't mean much... but hey ho.

Welcome [MENTION=38017]SeagullNoob[/MENTION] (although not sure that is the greatest choice of NSC username!)

Portslade "a little village not far from Worthing"????

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Mmmm! Go watch your local team by all means but NEVER stop supporting your real team. There's no earthly reason to swap loyalties EVER. Remember though,IF you're Palace scum,we'll find you out.Be sure of that. Until then,however, welcome

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Remember though, IF you're Palace scum,we'll find you out.Be sure of that.

Sinister sounding.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to troll I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my NSC go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
its nice if you like cycling and walking, for everything else its crap. Storrington you know it?. im going to post my address with my username and show all you haters. i hate being called a liar, sod it ill even put my driving licence up with my address showing. i wont be called a liar and a dam palace fan

Could you post your bank account number and sort code as prove of your identity?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Sinister sounding.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to troll I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my NSC go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will Jamie you."

Corrected for you

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
...I know im never going to be able to get to see Spurs anymore and I was becoming disillusioned with the club for a few years and stopped going due to the prices and some of the people at matches really made me think...

You’ll probably get 18-24 months out of us then....

...Only joking..

Abit.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
its nice if you like cycling and walking, for everything else its crap. Storrington you know it?. im going to post my address with my username and show all you haters. i hate being called a liar, sod it ill even put my driving licence up with my address showing. i wont be called a liar and a dam palace fan

I have not read the rest of the replies but i hope your name is not Jamie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here