New to the forum

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Hi all,

Only just found this forum recently from the seagulls website, what's this place really like?

Hi Steve, you are very welcome on here and if any of the bully-boys start on you, you just let me know. Oh, I nearly forgot. How big is your cock?

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Brighton born and bred...

Used to go to games in the Goldstone, never went up to Gillingham but went to the Withdean a lot as I used to know Dick Knight's neice :)

Unfortunately I've never been in the Amex as I live in Barcelona and whenever I'm back we always have away games and I can't get there. Still on my "to do" list.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Used to go to games in the Goldstone, never went up to Gillingham but went to the Withdean a lot as I used to know Dick Knight's neice :)

Unfortunately I've never been in the Amex as I live in Barcelona and whenever I'm back we always have away games and I can't get there. Still on my "to do" list.

Forget all that football rubbish, this is NSC.

Pro/Against Muslims
Cars/Bicycles
Honey Badger/Tardigrade

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As long as you detest the premier league (EPL premiership) and everything it stands for while longing to join it, you will fit in well.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

Do you no what happened to the Cup Final money?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
Hi all,

Only just found this forum recently from the seagulls website, what's this place really like?

Nice to meet you. I'll show you round. We're all raving bonkers! Ha ha ha. No seriously, you'll LOVE it here. Please feel free to ask anything you want. Don't be shy.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
That old chestnut won't work here.

Most of us "knew" her at one time or another.

I'm actually inclined to believe that :)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Gentlefolk of NSC, a little gentle digging would suggest that young "Stephen" is for real.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Gentlefolk of NSC, a little gentle digging would suggest that young "Stephen" is for real.
There you go Steve, you've been here under two hours and already one of the moderators has looked up your personal information and done a little investigation into your life. Think of us like Scientology. You'll never leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports