Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New to the forum

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Never, ever start a match day thread........

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Lol. That's like a statement from FIFA. You've got a personal file on each and every one of us.

I know I'm taking quite a risk posting this, but sometimes you just lose the will to live and don't care any more. My cat got run over the last time I dissented, there's nothing left for you to take.

He knows nothing about the FA Cup Final money, although all his mates have been arrested.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And if you post on a cricket thread, be sure to comply with our long-running in-joke, PRETENDING that Sussex are rubbish.

We pretend they are good now...

Actually, that could be a 'whoosh'.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Not left, was at work.
In other football forums (which you need reccomendations to get logins) there's an initiation to prove your not an opposing fan by posting a pic of yourself in the teams football strip.
Someone bump that thread and I'll post a pic of myself in the blue and white...
If no thread exists then I'm disappointed and will be starting one myself

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Not left, was at work.
In other football forums (which you need reccomendations to get logins) there's an initiation to prove your not an opposing fan by posting a pic of yourself in the teams football strip.
Someone bump that thread and I'll post a pic of myself in the blue and white...
If no thread exists then I'm disappointed and will be starting one myself
Starting a thread that soon in your NSC life? Are you sure that'd be a wise move?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Some friendly advice,starting a new thread can sometimes be a bad idea, as you may have noticed in the last 8 pages.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
This place is harmless so far. Not that much abuse on the forum that I thought I'd get.
Are the mods here quite strict?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here