Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new team for Burton

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
This is a difficult one.

However, I would start Murray at home but bring him off for a hungry Hemed around 60/65 minutes. I would start Akpom with the intention of introducing Baldock later to ease him back.

Stockdale
Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Poco

Knockeart
Sidwell
Stephens
March

Akpom
Murray

Bench: Walton, Uwe, Kayal, Skalak, Hemed, Baldock and Tomori

You cannot drop Murphy from squad. He has played well recently.

cakeyseagull

Aug 20, 2016
Stockdale
Bruno Duffy Dunk Poco
Knocky Stephens Norwood Murphy
Murray Akpom

Subs: Walton, Uwe, Kayal, Sidwell, March, Hemed, Baldock

Can't see Hughton making more than 3 changes to the starting XI and despite Hemed's recent form, it's a home game and that has to mean Glenn starts. Seeing a lot of people wanting Norwood out of the squad but these are the games he is perfect for, where the opposition sits off and he can spray the ball where he likes.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
admittedly I completely forgot about him. However, on his good day, granted rare - Skalak delivers deadly crosses. Hemed as we all know can score a bullet header

Interesting you think Jamie's GOOD days are rare.....................................I would suggest (and others agree) that it is his bad days that are rare. Also Interesting posting this tonight having discussed the very same thing earlier

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
You cannot drop Murphy from squad. He has played well recently.

Murphy is a steady player. He makes forward runs but looks to find a team mate rather than run into a dead end. He is a very safe and reliable winger, he doesn't make the sort of mazy runs that Knockaert or March will and doesn't seem to cause defenders the same amount of trouble.

Some fans don't rate these sort of reliable dependable players but I cannot remember his last bad game

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Interesting you think Jamie's GOOD days are rare.....................................I would suggest (and others agree) that it is his bad days that are rare. Also Interesting posting this tonight having discussed the very same thing earlier

I never said Jamie's good days are rare, you just made that up. I said Skalak's good days are rare...

Please try again.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I never said Jamie's good days are rare, you just made that up. I said Skalak's good days are rare...

Please try again.

Yeh I noticed that after reading the post without a few pints. I owe an apology on that one Sir..............Humble pie all eaten now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here