Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new team for Burton

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Not at home, he scores goals at home, would be mad to drop him at home in my honest opinion

Very much this. Murray and Baldock up top please.

Stockdale
Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Pocognoli
Knockaert
Stephens
Kayal
March
Murray
Baldock

Sidwell to replace Dale or Beram if either not fit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd start Uwe Humenier, Sidwell & Stephens in the middle and Akpom & Hemed up front.

Murray & Dunk on the bench with Baldock if fit. Norwood to miss out unfortunately.

If Uwe does ok then he keeps the shirt for now. Murray, Baldock & Kayal back in for Ipswich.

Madness. Dunk will be straight in, and rightly so.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Uwe
Pog

Knockart
Stephens/Kayal
Sidwell
March

Akpom
Murray

Walton, Dunk, Tomori, Kayal/Stephens, Skalek, Hemed, Baldock

Trying to avoid Dunk picking up another yellow card ban before reading or Newcastle + Uwe needs games

:facepalm: Dunk is on 10 yellows (the 2 from Huddersfield don't count in the total). It is literally not possible for him to reach another ban (15) before those games. Regardless, choosing to miss games so that you don't miss other games is a poor strategy. Burton and Ipswich games are vital.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Stockdale

Bruno
Duffy
Uwe
Pog

Knockart
Stephens/Kayal
Sidwell
March

Akpom
Murray

Walton, Dunk, Tomori, Kayal/Stephens, Skalek, Hemed, Baldock

Trying to avoid Dunk picking up another yellow card ban before reading or Newcastle + Uwe needs games

Get real we need to win these two home games Dunk on the bench to stop him picking up yellow cards is mad talk :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Can't believe everyone saying drop Murray?
Yes Hened scored Sunday (but also missed a couple of sitters) the difference was that March was on and delivered the sort of balls that Murray hadn't seen all match - he'd have buried one if not more of Hemeds chances
Plus we've just had 3 away games and Murray (as the starting striker) never gets the chances that he gets at home - have we forgotten Murrays scoring record at the Amex??????

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'd start Uwe Humenier, Sidwell & Stephens in the middle and Akpom & Hemed up front.

Murray & Dunk on the bench with Baldock if fit. Norwood to miss out unfortunately.

If Uwe does ok then he keeps the shirt for now. Murray, Baldock & Kayal back in for Ipswich.

I know you've forecast Brighton collapsing to 'make the play-offs at best', but you don't get to pick the team to make your premonition come true!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
For some reason I thought he was nearer the 15, so fair enough. Still say Uwe needs game time and Saturday would be good for him to get another 90

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Why not put Casper in goal.....

What are you on?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If Stephens and Baldock are fit play them.

Stockdale
Poco Duffy Dunk Bruno
March Stephens Kayal Knockaert
Murray Baldock

I'd keep Hemed in his super sub role at the moment, he is hurting tiring teams late on. You could also make that case for March too but I'd be inclined to give him the nod over Murphy against Burton. Kayal could be swapped out for Sidwell which I have no problem with, but I'd ike to see the band get back together if possible. If Baldock is not ready then start Akpom.

If fitness is not an issue then I think we will see what passes for our first choice XI tomorrow.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's all about 3 partnerships for me. When we are playing Dunk-Duffy, Stephens-Kayal & Murray-Baldock in the centre of the pitch, the opposition will need all the luck in the world to beat us.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It's all about 3 partnerships for me. When we are playing Dunk-Duffy, Stephens-Kayal & Murray-Baldock in the centre of the pitch, the opposition will need all the luck in the world to beat us.

Agree. It's called the spine of the team for a reason.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If Stephens and Baldock are fit play them.

Stockdale
Poco Duffy Dunk Bruno
March Stephens Kayal Knockaert
Murray Baldock

I'd keep Hemed in his super sub role at the moment, he is hurting tiring teams late on. You could also make that case for March too but I'd be inclined to give him the nod over Murphy against Burton. Kayal could be swapped out for Sidwell which I have no problem with, but I'd ike to see the band get back together if possible. If Baldock is not ready then start Akpom.

If fitness is not an issue then I think we will see what passes for our first choice XI tomorrow.

Agree with all of this, except for the idea of playing all 4 of our wide players on the wrong sides, just for the laugh.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Sometimes it's not about your best team on paper it's about a team that's based on performances.

And for that reason Hemed gets the nod ahead of Murray for me.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Maybe some people are considering that Murray has scored once in the last six games, whilst Hemed has scored four times in that period despite being sub in almost all of the games. Murray's been well off the pace recently, Hemed has been bang on form. Worth consideration surely.

How many of those 6 non-scoring games has Baldock been missing for, I make it 5? That is the problem for Murray, it's not that he is off the pace, more that he hasn't got someone working alongside him taking the weight off his shoulders and allowing him to get into goal scoring positions, rather than having to chase the dead causes that Baldock covers so well!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
How many of those 6 non-scoring games has Baldock been missing for, I make it 5? That is the problem for Murray, it's not that he is off the pace, more that he hasn't got someone working alongside him taking the weight off his shoulders and allowing him to get into goal scoring positions, rather than having to chase the dead causes that Baldock covers so well!

A fair enough response, but surely the fact that Hemed has been scoring during that time, and the likelihood that Baldock won't start tomorrow, Hemed would be the favourable selection? You do make a valid point about Murray missing Baldock, but equally Murray has been missing anything that loosely resembles a first touch.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Which two sitters did he miss? One under the bar would probably have been given as a foul by the goal keepers protection league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here