Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New strip causing problems?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Are you seriously telling me that the first half shirt is our home kit. I thought they had got the YTS trainees to sew a white patch on the back and then crayon numbers (and names? sorry they were too small for me to tell) on them.

Yep I felt exactly the same way re the numbers, why the stupid design to them? and what's wrong with just an ordinary block 1, 2, 3, 4 etc?, it makes it so much easier to pick out players, certainly from the upper tiers.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is that any different to last years Blue & White stripes with a Blue back?

post-22077-psych-thats-the-wrong-number-g-y7Ie.gif

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Kids will demand anything though won't they, doesn't mean it's good! We had better shirts than this 20 or 30 years ago.

That was my point. I don't like the home shirt either, but have requested the black away shirt for my birthday.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep I felt exactly the same way re the numbers, why the stupid design to them? and what's wrong with a just an ordinary block 1, 2, 3, 4 etc?, it makes it so much easier to pick out players, certainly from the upper tiers.

The design of the numbers, ie. the marking in the middle of them, is a Football League thing.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The design of the numbers, ie. the marking in the middle of them, is a Football League thing.

Yes I know, just like the previous few seasons, all teams in the EFL will have to use have exactly the same style of numbering/lettering.

It doesn't mean that I like it though!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here