Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Striker - Any Ideas?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
And...

The sooner, the better... we need someone in WELL BEFORE the Notts Forest game... time to bed-in and all that...

And...

Why did Gus make that public pledge if he didn't have someone already lined-up BEFORE he ****ed-off to Barbados!?

Because the best players weren't available until this week?

We may well have a player lined up that his club wouldn't loan out until deadline day.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I'm still hoping that Gudietti might be persuaded to come to the Amex. After a horrendous 9 months out with a viral condition he is back playing in Man City's development squad and scoring goals, it doesn't look like he will be getting anywhere near City's first team for the rest of the season and there is speculation in Manchester that he is available to a top Championship side pushing for the playoffs. Would love to see him here but we would be facing stiff competition from the other teams in the top 6 I imagine.

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/03/20/manchester-citys-john-guidetti-a-must-loan-for-championship-play/

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-guidetti-double-manchester-city-1759993

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hmmm. Don't know what to think really. I guess there's not much about at moment but I don't know much (anything) about the fella. He's not a back up for Ulloa so I'm wondering if Gus is thinking of playing him alongside?

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
I have heard Kevin Doyle is coming in on loan.

Could have a bit of substance, he hit a hat trick against Palace. Maybe thats why the twitter guy said it was annoying and maybe Wolves need to start cutting there cloth??

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just been on radio cms will miss start of next season, out for at least 5 months recovering from ligament damage.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here