Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Stone Roses single being released tonight

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
As am I. Though I don't know why you put this on a Stone Roses thread. :shrug:.

Because someone else mentioned Super Furries new tune and I thought the conversation had broadened to new releases today/this week. I can only apologise if it's bothered you.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Definitely a grower, looking forward to seeing them next month

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Thought it was good, can see me going nuts to it at a gig

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Because someone else mentioned Super Furries new tune and I thought the conversation had broadened to new releases today/this week. I can only apologise if it's bothered you.

It hasn't. it was a friendly enquiry. I thought Little Barrie may have had some connection to The Stone Roses that I didn't know about.

It isn't everyone that's looking for an argument. No need to be so defensive.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was never a big fan of The Roses and have to admit this doesn't do much for me. I will say The Second Coming is very under-rated though.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I loved both of their albums, but this, I think, is dull. I'm surprised that they bothered really, as it is so below par compared to what went before.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Just heard it for the second time on Jo Wileys show. Was as crap as the first and just utter dross. I dont understand these bands that reform and turn out the same dross as they did in previous decades. Music and life has moved on. Not them obviously. Duran Duran, Spandau Ballet, All Saints have reformed and issued 'new' material. just rehashed stuff they didnt relaease 20 years before. And now 3 of the Spice Tarts are back in the studio, can't wait :sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here