Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Soccer - digital crack

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
How do I see what my longest goal was? I scored a >50 yard goal at the Fish and Chip shop about an hour ago. A guy was looking over my shoulder the whole time, I could almost feel his jealousy radiating as I smashed Wolves 5-0.

Home > swipe right for stats

My longest is 53 yards.

Just started new game with the sole aim of signing for palace and getting them relegated

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
How do I see what my longest goal was? I scored a >50 yard goal at the Fish and Chip shop about an hour ago. A guy was looking over my shoulder the whole time, I could almost feel his jealousy radiating as I smashed Wolves 5-0.

Home > swipe right for stats

My longest is 53 yards.

Just started new game with the sole aim of signing for palace and getting them relegated

matildaseagull

Aug 12, 2003
Good Old Sussex
So why is it I have played for Liverpool for 4 seasons, won the premier league, won the FA cup, played for England and consisitently rate 9+, and now the scouse bastards keep on trying to flog me to Carlisle?

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Just broken into the England starting line up in year 5.
Longest goal 53.4
(playing the mousebreaker version)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just started play this. Took over my evening for 5 hours last night. Wow

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Just started play this. Took over my evening for 5 hours last night. Wow
Exactly - I was going to play this for just half an hour last night and then get back to 'Skyrim'. Then I signed for Brighton from Cheltenham and spent another three hours or so playing :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Has anyone gone a whole league campaign unbeaten? With Brighton in the Prem my record currently reads: P:27, W:25 D:2. Eleven more games and it'll be a whole season without losing!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Has anyone gone a whole league campaign unbeaten? With Brighton in the Prem my record currently reads: P:27, W:25 D:2. Eleven more games and it'll be a whole season without losing!

Yeah, did it with Barcelona a couple of seasons ago. Won the title the following year as well but did lose 2 games, and have now signed for AC Milan.

Jimmy Grimble

Yeah, did it with Barcelona a couple of seasons ago. Won the title the following year as well but did lose 2 games, and have now signed for AC Milan.

Well in. Did you win the CL and the cup as well?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
53.5 here :)

53.6 here :blush:

Won everything with Brighton now 32 and star rating 73, I just cant put the bloody thing down always just one more game!

Plan is to get the last 100 International Goals (currently 77) achievement and then retire and start again!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Yes. With Sutton in Conf Sth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here