Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Star Soccer - digital crack

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Maybe they've changed it. It did seem like a bit of a loophole to me, starting a career at 17 and having 20 odd grand in the bank.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How do you get sponsors?

Yeah. Buy crap that raises your profile and you will start to get offers. To keep them happy and get more of them you have to keep playing well.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Couldnt get into it on the pc.... just downloaded yesterday onto ipad and now seriously addicted. Second season leading Aldershot to the league 2 title. next season I intend to be at Brighton and hope to stay there.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I signed for Brighton in my 3rd season and have won everything with them now in my 12 season getting paid £52, £10 goal bonus and £30 sponsorship. Can't spend my money quick enough

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
im now 32, got over 20 grand in the bank and bought literally everything. just won: league cup, fa cup, champions league, premiership with brighton, and world cup with england. unlocked all achievements. time to call it a day i think. lol!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
My last couple of sessions on this game have been frustrating. I keep getting runs of games where all I can do is intercept and pass. I get no shooting opportunities, and my opponents just seem to only shoot (and score) so I'm losing games and not having any chance to score myself (and getting low ratings even though I do everything I can within the match).

I also occasionally get frustrated by players inability to control the ball, which is frustrating because they don't have any problem controlling the ball when they are getting in the way of a pass to another player further away.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Just started 7th season. 5th with the Albion. Won the championship, prem, champs league, FA cup and league cup. 36 star rating, 54$ a game, 10$ goal bonus and 30$ sponsorship.

Got 1x 5star racehorse and 3x 4star racehorses. They're well worth getting! Such a good game!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Anyone else finding it much harder to win with England? We're so bad!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
My last couple of sessions on this game have been frustrating. I keep getting runs of games where all I can do is intercept and pass. I get no shooting opportunities, and my opponents just seem to only shoot (and score) so I'm losing games and not having any chance to score myself (and getting low ratings even though I do everything I can within the match).

I also occasionally get frustrated by players inability to control the ball, which is frustrating because they don't have any problem controlling the ball when they are getting in the way of a pass to another player further away.

You're so right about the controlling thing. And the opponents never seem to lose what looks like a 50/50 in the air.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
im now 32, got over 20 grand in the bank and bought literally everything. just won: league cup, fa cup, champions league, premiership with brighton, and world cup with england. unlocked all achievements. time to call it a day i think. lol!

Buy racehorses!

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex

What I found was its worth building a strong relationship with the team may cost a bit with energy drinks but ultimately worth it. When your relationship with them is strong you'll get much more chances.

Anyone else finding it much harder to win with England? We're so bad!

Suprisingly, no! Scored 71 in 67 for England and won the euros and world cup finalists!! Who do you play for and how's the career gone?

I was ridiculously addicted to this game about a month ago, 16 seasons played, 763 apps 582 goals, 34 hatricks 206 star man. After 5 brilliant seasons at Real Madrid moved to Brighton got them promoted to the premier league and won it without losing a game! My honours include 2x FA cup winner. 2x Spanish cup. 1x champions league. 1x European championship. 4x La ligas. 1x Premier league. The season I won the premier league with Brighton I scored 72 in 46! :lolol:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
What I found was its worth building a strong relationship with the team may cost a bit with energy drinks but ultimately worth it. When your relationship with them is strong you'll get much more chances.

Suprisingly, no! Scored 71 in 67 for England and won the euros and world cup finalists!! Who do you play for and how's the career gone?

I was ridiculously addicted to this game about a month ago, 16 seasons played, 763 apps 582 goals, 34 hatricks 206 star man. After 5 brilliant seasons at Real Madrid moved to Brighton got them promoted to the premier league and won it without losing a game! My honours include 2x FA cup winner. 2x Spanish cup. 1x champions league. 1x European championship. 4x La ligas. 1x Premier league. The season I won the premier league with Brighton I scored 72 in 46! :lolol:

Check my previous post for bha career. Also won everything with Chelsea.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Are you racing horses [MENTION=15199]mrbigshot[/MENTION] ?

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
Are you racing horses [MENTION=15199]mrbigshot[/MENTION] ?

Yes I did. I bought High Point (name of horse I think) when he was one star, trained him up to a five star! Much preferred the horse racing, I decided to leave the other gambling games alone after I spunked all my money away on the slots when I was foolish youngster at Oxford lol.

Cheers. NEVER gonna leave the Albion!

Good on on you pal, and keep going with England!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Doesn't matter. It occurs when I'm completely full on relationship with my teammates, it's just a quirk of the game, I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here