Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new sponsors

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
And change the team colours - Salzburg from purple to white and red.

Well, being strictly correct, from white with purple trim, to white with red trim. What colour is the away shirt?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Well, being strictly correct, from white with purple trim, to white with red trim. What colour is the away shirt?

It's pretty much exactly the same kit as the one on the left in your previous post!

One brand for all the worldwide clubs...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's pretty much exactly the same kit as the one on the left in your previous post!

One brand for all the worldwide clubs...

I only ask as I am colourblind and it could be one of three or four colours to me

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
hope its not amex, I want a new company to be associated with the club like Mercedes, I say Mercedes cos I think they're something to do with the new training ground

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
how about Azure :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I don't admire Reading FC.....but do envy their 'high profile' sponsors - Why can't we have a sponsor that EVERYONE has heard of for a change?

It is purely and simply because Waitrose have their head office nearby, that's all (I'm guessing it's in Bracknell, having driven past a giant complex en route back from Bristol City last week).

Is American Express not high profile enough for you? I'm pretty sure most potential international customers haven't heard of Waitrose, but I bet they've heard of Amex.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Will it say "AMEX" or "American Express" ???
Can we have a special BHAFC AMEX credit card now ???

It'll be this:

American_Express_logo.svg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here