Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new sponsors

RedRob

come the revolution......
Mar 2, 2013
Pyongyang
I don't admire Reading FC.....but do envy their 'high profile' sponsors - Why can't we have a sponsor that EVERYONE has heard of for a change?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Sure we get money but is that really the point of it ?

Ultimately, Yes.
Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club is a business in which it's primary motive is to make a profit.

Accepting money/sponsorship from one of the largest and most successful financial companies in the world would help the above motive.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I don't admire Reading FC.....but do envy their 'high profile' sponsors - Why can't we have a sponsor that EVERYONE has heard of for a change?

yeah Tescos would look great on our shirts . Infact we could do away with the Errea kit and wear a plain white Tshirt and put a carrier bag over the top .. Just like we did for the 90's playoffs

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Attitude Magazine apparently.

I was at an STD clinic last week with a mildly inflated gonad - thankfully, i discovered, unrelated to intercourse, or, in fact gonadic egotism - , and on their waiting room tables that was the only magazine available, copies scattered around the place.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I was at an STD clinic last week with a mildly inflated gonad - thankfully, i discovered, unrelated to intercourse, or, in fact gonadic egotism - , and on their waiting room tables that was the only magazine available, copies scattered around the place.

Did this leave your poor giant gonad more or less inflated?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton & Hove Red Bull

Brighon & Hove Red Bull.jpg

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A bit garish for my liking, might work with a slightly smaller logo. How about someone like McLaren? That would be awesome.

When Red Bull do it, they do it big

RedBullSalzburgASS1213a.gif 20347.jpg

And they also change the name of the team to include Red Bull, i.e New York Red Bulls or Red Bull Salzburg

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I'm going with Amex or Seat. Amex for obvious reasons and Seat due to the email Brighton sent round the other day advertising a new Seat car.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here