Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
My name is not Paul, and I am not blind.

Well what ever your name is and whatever your eyesight ability. Your judgement will come next week! I for one hope your postings are the truth as I would love Austin here! If not, and its all a load of shit may you die in a nasty car accident and a pox on your house sir!!!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I do actually work for the club and can confirm that these rumours do not get passed on to staff except those involved in the negotiations. I suprisingly know nothing about any specific players and unless davesview is Charlie Oatway I doubt he knows anything about them either

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I did put a question on Ask the Club, to confirm if they knew who Davesviews is. Unfortunatley my question was removed.

I guess it was not an appropriate question to ask.

Sorry if it offended anybody

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I did put a question on Ask the Club, to confirm if they knew who Davesviews is. Unfortunatley my question was removed.

I guess it was not an appropriate question to ask.

Sorry if it offended anybody

More to the point the club probably dont know who he/she is so its kind of an irrelevant question.

I dont work for the club, but if I did, and posted on NSC I certainly wouldnt tell my other work colleagues!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
More to the point the club probably dont know who he/she is so its kind of an irrelevant question.

I dont work for the club, but if I did, and posted on NSC I certainly wouldnt tell my other work colleagues!!

Is it irrelevent when somebody is saying they work for the club when they dont ?

I suppose it is when you consider the amount of players we have had over the years who say they work for us but dont !! :)

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
I do actually work for the club and can confirm that these rumours do not get passed on to staff except those involved in the negotiations. I suprisingly know nothing about any specific players and unless davesview is Charlie Oatway I doubt he knows anything about them either

I just tell you what is going on, I do not tell anyone that I am posting here. When i have some free time at work I go on the computers.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Bloody hell. Can't everyone see that you are giving 'davesviews' exactly what he wants? I'm not defending him but why don't you just leave it and try not to boost your ego with 'witty' comments.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
at·ten·tion-seek·er (plural at·ten·tion-seek·ers)
[noun]

Definition: somebody who wants attention; somebody who tries to attract attention, especially from somebody whose notice is craved.

Attention all NSC users: Let this die. Nothing has been said here of any interest. Repeat: Let this die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here