New signings

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Seriously mate, get a life and stop thinking it's clever to make several accounts. It's not.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
What have we learnt here? f*** all. The Paul Hayes story is old, there are even threads about it from a few months ago (& no, I can't be bothered to find & link them)

As for Charlie Austin on Monday, whatever.

Noone is common knowledge because both clubs have made that much clear but is by no means a done deal, a done deal is when the paperwork is signed.

Lets just keep faith in the club getting the right players in that will actually make a big difference to our promotion push, they got the squad this far & know what it needs to go further. I believe they are pretty far along the route of getting the players they want so enjoy Christmas at the top of the league & await some extra late pressies in the new year.

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
Charlie Austin should be at the ground tomorrow but he wont sign yet.

Still interested in the players from Preston and Portsmouth.

Just the same really as yesterday nothing new to report.

Once again I am not anyone else why would i be? and please to the Brighton fans who hate me and dont believe in what i say, dont read this thread otherwise i will have to leave.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I have just been shopping in Tescos in Swindon, (backs onto the County Ground)

I saw a lady there who knows Charlie Austins, girlfriend's postman's mothers best friends sons, baby sitter.

She told me that Charlie Austin will be at Brightons ground tomorrow..

She also told me davesview is a cock but if we do sign Charlie Austin she will nosh him off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports