Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Intheknow / Dave / Seagull1990 = same person / sad friends. Obvious.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I dont think he can sign Monday as the widow is closed ( I think) but F@@CK Me I wish he would sign for us

You're right. So someone who works for the club calls us Brighto FC and doesn't know about the transfer window lol. Prob some spotty little Swindon fan anyway.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
FFS........there's so many virgins posting on this thread, I feel like a suicide bomber who's completed his task.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Lets put some perspective on this thread shall we?

Mr Burns: Doens't get a load of shit despite the fact he's basically said "I know who we are looking at, but i'm not going to tell you"

DavesViews: Gets shit even though he's said we're looking at signing players from Preston and Portsmouth.

I'm more likely to believe Dave than Mr Burns.
Lets review your post shall we?

Mr Burns: Called the Adams Sacking, Slade Sacking, Coppell Story and other i cant remember right now.

DavesViews: Joins and post he knows stuff without actually having a track record or backing up his claims when challenged too.

I'm more likely to think you're as big a twat as Dave.

Do you really think there is someone in the office at the Albion that would a) give us a running update of confidental transfer talk, and if there was b) would still be in a job. How many people do you think the Albion employ??

The gossips out there. But no one outside the managers/chairmans offices is going to be able to give you a running account of whats going on. I knew you were a pratt, I didn't have you down as being a complete moron

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Lets review your post shall we?

Mr Burns: Called the Adams Sacking, Slade Sacking, Coppell Story and other i cant remember right.

DavesViews: Joins and post he knows stuff without actually having a track record or backing up his claims when challenged too.

I'm more likely to think you're as big a twat as Dave.

Do you really think there is someone in the office at the Albion that would a) give us a running update of confidental transfer talk, and if there was b) would still be in a job. How many people do you think the Albion employ??

The gossips out there. But no one outside the managers/chairmans offices is going to be able to give you a running account of whats going on. I knew you were a pratt, I didn't have you down as being a complete moron

Guilty as charged, didn't realize you have a history!
:dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here