Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagull1990

Dec 18, 2010
get a grip all of you tossers

dave is trying to help us here ffs i have read the whole of this thread seen all his posts and i believe in him i think his posts are 100% true. if you dont believe in him dont f***ing read this thread. pissing me off

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon

dave is trying to help us here ffs i have read the whole of this thread seen all his posts and i believe in him i think his posts are 100% true. if you dont believe in him dont f***ing read this thread. pissing me off

Are you his best mate?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

I think you're the one who needs to get a grip if you believe rumours that have no proof whatsoever. I suppose it's just like religion really...

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008

:lolol: :lolol:

seagull1990

Dec 18, 2010
i am not his mate, i am just pissed off because some people on here believe in what dave says. your just ruining it for everyone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i am not his mate, i am just pissed off because some people on here believe in what dave says. your just ruining it for everyone.

So u just joined NSC and happened to go straight to this thread and defend someone with your first post who you've never met etc etc. God I wish I was a mod and could see exactly who's spoof accounts these are etc.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

How are we "ruining it". Merely stating the obvious so fools who believe him don't get their hopes up

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth

Davesview, come down, it's alright. Don't beat yourself up for being such a sad case, it's not that bad pretending to be all these different users in support of your own lies. I've seen sadder. Now give it up and start fresh (not as a knew user)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
So u just joined NSC and happened to go straight to this thread and defend someone with your first post who you've never met etc etc. God I wish I was a mod and could see exactly who's spoof accounts these are etc.

Yeah, it's so easy to create multiple accounts. All you need is a different email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here