Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
The meeting by the way went well and they are closer to the Portsmouth player.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Well really, where do these trolls spring up from!?

Usually, I think the Mods would have been able to step in. But I read a Mod post in another thread (possibly this one but I don't think so) saying that the IP was too generic to tie it down to any 1 particular other user. So, he has free reign.

He might actually know something, to be fair to him. I doubt it, but you never know.

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
The club will be really pushing for the players they want. The manager wants to know the best ways. It is unlikely that there will be a signing yet.

Still hoping that a player from Preston will become a Brighton player.

Talks are going very well reference a foreign Striker.

Wages will be agreed,also contract deals have been talked about already.

Part of the Management team are still in talks with agent’s, these talks could go on for a few more hours next week.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why are we giving this clown the attention. He called us Brighton FC FFS and is clearly linked to the EUGENE SPAMMER who keeps posting on here -they both call us BFC and last night the spammer said something jumbled about DavesViews on one of his spamming threads. Trust me

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
but you said 'from preston' Dave?? Are you playing some sort of pychological transfer gossip trick??

Still hoping that a player from Preston will become a Brighton player. Only 1 Preston player.

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
Why are we giving this clown the attention. He called us Brighton FC FFS and is clearly linked to the EUGENE SPAMMER who keeps posting on here -they both call us BFC and last night the spammer said something jumbled about DavesViews on one of his spamming threads. Trust me

You dont know that do you? If i was chatting shit I wouldn't be here.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
News just in

Albion's directors have decided that a knew signing will be very important for their drive for promotion. Because of the importance of a knew player, Brighton have decided buying a player will be the top pirority. Brighton have also announced that the knew signing will be under the age of 64, taller than Peggy Mitchell and is legally allowed to play in England. No more information on the new signing can be currently given out due to the fact we dont have his phone number yet, but as a fan and member of this club, all I can say is, he's gonna be special!

Last edited:

davesviews

Banned
Dec 15, 2010
News just in

Albion's directors have decided that a knew signing will be very important for their drive for promotion. Because of the importance of a knew player, Brighton have decided buying a player will be the top pirority. Brighton have also announced that the knew signing will be under the age of 64, taller than Peggy Mitchell and is legally allowed to play in England. No more information on the new signing can be currently given out due to the fact we dont have his phone number yet, but as a fan and member of this club, all and can say is, he's gonna be special!

That is 100% right

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Sorry, am I missing something here. So your'e here to help us with the news but dont actually tell us anything.... Please go away, shooo !!

Not sure you're in a position to criticise someone for believing they have made up a rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here