Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New season tickets

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Season tickets are on sale now for MyAlbion+ members. I’m stumped as to where to choose - any suggestions?
Tried most; here's my views:

Youngsters - SWC or ESL
Good View - ESU
Atmosphere (older kids) - NS

Not tried West Stand

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
NS - you'll have a ringside seat to most of the Albion goals at the Amex. Oh, and you'll have access to multiple Neck Oil vending machines :thumbsup:
When it comes to the self service bar, we have that in the West Lower too, plus a perfect view of both goals, l'm in W1G, one of the more expensive areas of the ground, but almost on the halfway line, so all of the pitch is laid out in front of you.

Absolutely love it, and have been there since the Amex opened.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Just bought in WSU after cancelling for this season. Can't miss Europe if it comes. Always been my lifetimes ambition to see the Albion play in Europe.
Fingers crossed.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just bought in WSU after cancelling for this season. Can't miss Europe if it comes. Always been my lifetimes ambition to see the Albion play in Europe.
Fingers crossed.
My lifetime's ambition was to see the Albion perform in the Premier League.l never thought that would happen, but it has.

To see us grace any kind of European competition would be off the scale.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Are seats in SWC on sale for new season tickets. If they are thinking of moving away fans into that area seems a bit unfair to sell them to new season tickets holders

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Its all down to a view variables; atmosphere, beer choice, how good you are on steps , speed of exit, type of view. I prefer the view from halfway line and relatively high so lower rows of WSU or ESU for me.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Are seats in SWC on sale for new season tickets. If they are thinking of moving away fans into that area seems a bit unfair to sell them to new season tickets holders
From what I read, I believe if the move went ahead it wouldn’t be until 24/25 at the earliest

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bear in mind that in the East, you'll need a sunhat with a brim for the early/late season games ( :cool: ) and for the West, you'll need a thicker coat for the ones in between ( 🥶 ).
Not if you wisely choose your seat to be right at the back of East lower you won't :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here