Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New season tickets

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
Season tickets are on sale now for MyAlbion+ members. I’m stumped as to where to choose - any suggestions?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Where do you like to watch football

Behind the goal - NS or SS
On the side low - WSL or ESL
On the side high - WSU or ESU
Do you like to stand - NS rear half

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Lower tier either east or west as near to the halfway line as possible about a dozen rows back . That’s perfection .

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Just got my first season ticket after years of getting to a half a dozen or so games through friends tickets or full price. I've gone west upper where I've always tried to sit for random games. Personally I love having a higher view of the pitch where you can see passing angles and movement a bit more clearly than being nearer pitch level. Obviously a trade off with feeling more involved closer to the pitch.

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just got my first season ticket after years of getting to a half a dozen or so games through friends tickets or full price. I've gone west upper where always tried to sit for random games. Personally I love having a higher view of the pitch where you can see passing angles and movement a bit more clearly than being nearer pitch level. Obviously a trade off with feeling more involved closer to the pitch.
Good choice

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
One day. One day...

I really want a season ticket but Premier League fixture revisions couple with my tortuous shift requests mean I'd only make a handful of matches. North Stand would do me nicely. I've promised myself one if I ever make it over the wall and retire.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just got my first season ticket after years of getting to a half a dozen or so games through friends tickets or full price. I've gone west upper where always tried to sit for random games. Personally I love having a higher view of the pitch where you can see passing angles and movement a bit more clearly than being nearer pitch level. Obviously a trade off with feeling more involved closer to the pitch.
The irony of your username will haunt you after regular pilgrimages to the west upper, better start getting those leg extensions in now

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Lower tier either east or west as near to the halfway line as possible about a dozen rows back . That’s perfection .
Bear in mind that in the East, you'll need a sunhat with a brim for the early/late season games ( :cool: ) and for the West, you'll need a thicker coat for the ones in between ( 🥶 ).

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
The irony of your username will haunt you after regular pilgrimages to the west upper, better start getting those leg extensions in now
Haha luckily I've had some training over the years! The pilgrimage will be well worth it if we play half as well as we have this season.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
ESL also far more likely get a soaking when it’s raining with prevailing Westerlies…….
We're in Row X ESL and I think in 11 years we've only got slightly wet twice, when the rain was fine and the wind was really swirling around. But that's obviously a fair way back. We've seen people in the first 10 or so rows get a soaking for sure.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We're in Row X ESL and I think in 11 years we've only got slightly wet twice, when the rain was fine and the wind was really swirling around. But that's obviously a fair way back. We've seen people in the first 10 or so rows get a soaking for sure.
Sounds about right….we’re in WSL K and have literally only got wet once or twice. Have seen the front of ESL almost evacuate a few times though :lolol:

Jul 7, 2003
WSU - great view but those stairs are hard work if you are unfit or have knee / back problems. Plenty of people who have to stop part way for breather these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here