Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New season tickets and new wallets

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
For existing season ticket holders their smartcards from last season will remain valid but new season ticket holders and those who have moved or changed age bracket will receive a brand new card.

Or you could have read this...

Why would I read that bit. That bit is about CARDS. the bit I quoted was about WALLETS.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Why would I read that bit. That bit is about CARDS. the bit I quoted was about WALLETS.

Oh christ, surely they're not just going to send crappy coloured wallets out to create an Amex stadium class system!? Personally I doubt that very much, what would be the business purpose behind it?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Oh christ, surely they're not just going to send crappy coloured wallets out to create an Amex stadium class system!? Personally I doubt that very much, what would be the business purpose behind it?

Even if they send me a wallet mine will stay in my ACTUAL wallet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I reckon they will.

Even if they send me a wallet mine will stay in my ACTUAL wallet.

As will everybody else's bar a few oddballs.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
As will everybody else's bar a few oddballs.

So that'll be the upgraded uber fans then...

Mine will be in my wallet-until I can buy one of those lanyard things and pretend to be a 1901er.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Seems silly to start grading fans by which season ticket package they have.

I thought everyone knew it was how long you supported for that separated you. Or was is how loud you sing. Or how much you defend Barnes. I'm confused.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Seems silly to start grading fans by which season ticket package they have.

I thought everyone knew it was how long you supported for that separated you. Or was is how loud you sing. Or how much you defend Barnes. I'm confused.

It's how much HopHead you drink.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
image.jpg

What is this ??

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
Yes , only being sent out to new STH's , 1901ers and those who have moved seats.

I moved seats a few weeks ago... Took about 30 seconds to sort out on the phone and received the new card about 7 days later. I don't believe they will now send me another card and/or wallet... Would be a complete waste of money...

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Oh great - a whole thread on receiving your season tickets and wallets. Some of you really need to get a grip and a life!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Erm "The brand new wallet being introduced for the new season will indicate the level of membership each fan is and will include a full fixture list, and all members and season ticket holders will receive theirs in the post. "

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
That's how I read it, too.
I already have a plastic wallet for my season ticket that I bought in the club shop.

Yeah same as that mrs golddene bought me a plastic wallet as a surprise!!!!!!!! But I've never used it, I still religiously store my card after each match in the presentation c.d. Case thingy that it arrived in,it keeps it safe and I can easily locate it in my very very messy bill draw along with all the other stuff I hoard.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here