Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New season tickets and new wallets

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I would imagine the wallets are heavily Amex branded and therefore cheaper then changing all the ST cards with B&H jobs on it. Only a theory but it may be to placate Amex and keep costs down!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Clever - giving the uber fans their own special wallet to go LORDING it around the Amex. I bet some will upgrade just for the wallet.

Who on earth looks at other people's wallets as they go through the turnstyles at the Amex?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What a massive completely stupid waste of money, who really cares who is a platium/gold/1901 member except for a few who believe they are better than the rest (two NSC posters immediately spring to mind but you will always get a few).

I carry our three ST's in my own wallet so will have absolutly no need for a new one, surely the £1,000's spent on these wallet and postages could be much better spent of stuff that is important.

Yes agreed, still don't really understand the difference between platinum and gold membership anyway. All that matters to me is whether or not l have a season ticket. I have, so that's fine.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Moved my 3 seats from WSL to the NW Corner and the 'new' smart cards arrived a few weeks ago. I was surprised at the time that they were the same as previous seasons with the N Power and B&H Jobs logos and not much prominence of the AMEX sponsorship (bar the community stadium bit)
I wonder now if these new wallets will have the sponsors amended and be a way to appease AMEX by plastering their name all over it.
Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here