Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
My sons still hasnt come through yet. Give them a bell tomorrow i think.

you are in que position 24...ffs

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
What means do they use to send out season tickets? Is it just normal post or do they register them. I ordered one as a new STH a couple of weeks ago. We are going on holiday next Thursday and coming back late on Friday night - 9th August - the day before the Derby match. If something is delivered which needs a signature, there will be nobody here.

Not panicking yet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What means do they use to send out season tickets? Is it just normal post or do they register them. I ordered one as a new STH a couple of weeks ago. We are going on holiday next Thursday and coming back late on Friday night - 9th August - the day before the Derby match. If something is delivered which needs a signature, there will be nobody here.

Not panicking yet.

Normal post.

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.

Not panicking yet.

Mine didn't need signing for. So I wouldn't worry If i was you

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Despite having seen, I dunno, 300 or so Albion games in my life, I've never had a season ticket. In the next few days I will receive my first...

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
We've just moved from family stand upstairs to E3C. Told new season ticket will be sent out by end of July.

Anyone else in East Upper E3C? How's the view?

This is the view from the left side aisle of E3C

2013-02-28 21.03.18.jpg

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
My Son was told should have them by the end of the week. Great, a game on Tuesday & a game on Sat. Do they need to cut it so fine?

EastUpperSeagull

Jul 3, 2013
Martyn20 - that looks exactly like my old seat, remember that steward too. Cracking view, just moving a bit further into the centre and about 5 rows back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here