Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Mine turned up a few weeks ago but that was only a seat change. This came today though. Won't ever be used but hay ho

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375706396.336212.jpg

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
MINE CAME!!
Woop woop.
My 1st season ticket. I'm so excited. Been a lot of times now it finally came after waiting for ages.
:albion2:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Yeh north stand too. In the north in the new corner. Gunna be great.
Excited about tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a good atmosphere going!!
:D

Nice one! I'm N1E. I've been in north a few times when i could get an available seat and wouldn't wanna sit anywhere else now I LOVE the atmosphere. Not going tomorrow but ROLL ON SATURDAY. Topped up the ecash with 30 quid and I'm not afraid to use it :drink: :rave:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Nice one! I'm N1E. I've been in north a few times when i could get an available seat and wouldn't wanna sit anywhere else now I LOVE the atmosphere. Not going tomorrow but ROLL ON SATURDAY. Topped up the ecash with 30 quid and I'm not afraid to use it :drink: :rave:

I do love the north stand been in there a few times for the Blackpool game last season and the palace game which was bit of a shame. But we are in N1H
Topped up with 40 to and don't have a clue how to use it but can't be that hard.
But gunna be exciting.
Roll on the week and be looking forward to the north stand roar!
:clap2::albion2:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I do love the north stand been in there a few times for the Blackpool game last season and the palace game which was bit of a shame. But we are in N1H
Topped up with 40 to and don't have a clue how to use it but can't be that hard.
But gunna be exciting.
Roll on the week and be looking forward to the north stand roar!
:clap2::albion2:

Too right mate enjoy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here