Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 14.29.08.png
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 14.29.24.png
Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 14.30.51.png

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That's a job for life.
It was a job for life but they've run out of money and now it's only two days a week, which is why so much cash has escaped from the ring fence.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like this fella very much. How big is he?

Blue Gull 2.jpg

Attachments

• Blue Gull.png
    Blue Gull.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 31

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Some things money can’t buy. New portrait screens on the outside of a stadium isn’t one: The Amex.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Something for customers to look at and see what they can go and buy.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
The club are always looking to improve the fan experience by spending the money. Another example of this.

I have it on good authority that these screens will be used to resurrect the famous ‘spot the ball’ Evening Argus game.

Prior to the match, they’ll display a recent image from one of our matches with the ball cleverly erased. You’ll be able to use the Albion App to identify the ball’s location before and during the match.

When the match is over the, the screens will display the updated image with the ball now showing. I’m led to believe that the ‘box park’ concept is there to provide refreshments for the crowds surrounding these screens waiting for the ball to appear.
will no doubt pay for themselves with adverts

mile oak

May 21, 2023
The club are always looking to improve the fan experience by spending the money. Another example of this.

I have it on good authority that these screens will be used to resurrect the famous ‘spot the ball’ Evening Argus game.

Prior to the match, they’ll display a recent image from one of our matches with the ball cleverly erased. You’ll be able to use the Albion App to identify the ball’s location before and during the match.

When the match is over the, the screens will display the updated image with the ball now showing. I’m led to believe that the ‘box park’ concept is there to provide refreshments for the crowds surrounding these screens waiting for the ball to appear.
Personally I think the most popular thing the club could spend money on outside the Amex is covered walkways for the train queues stretching back so when you join the queues you can stay dry im sure that would be very popular if it could be done.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
This was the one in the NorthWest corner partially completed on Sunday.

I wonder what the club have done with the old crest that used to be up there?

IMG_7789.jpeg

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here