New Pizza Hut crust option

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Mmmm... gonna order one today!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I genuinely thought Pizza Hut had gone under. I remember they changed their name to Pasta Hut a few years back. TBH I'm not sure Pizza was the problem word in that name. Anyway, as I say I didn't think they still existed, I always thought their pizza was grim, big deep pan, shitty toppings and an ice cream machine seemed to be their main trade. I like a nice thin crust with fresh toppings and a not soaked in lard. Of all the places people could enjoy a meal why are Nando's and Pizza Hut still going? Idiots, the world is yours for the taking.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Great idea, I'll probably try one.

When I'm cooking for myself my favourite dish is Chicken Madras Pizza. Here's the recipe: You'll need an Asda Pepperoni pizza, a portion of chicken Madras from your local Indian, and french fries for garnish. Pre-heat the oven and pop in the pizza. Whilst that's cooking nip over to the Indian and buy the Madras. Then nip net door to the burger bar and get the fries. (Probably worth going to the offie too for some Kronenbourg). When the pizza is cooked open the Madras and pour it over the pizza. Add the fries on top as garnish. Serve with the Kronie. (For two people double up all the quantities).

There. I should really start a food blog.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
I want a FULL English Pizza with the Burger crust version, HEAVEN

AkmGeIvCEAEjCno.jpg

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Great idea, I'll probably try one.

When I'm cooking for myself my favourite dish is Chicken Madras Pizza. Here's the recipe: You'll need an Asda Pepperoni pizza, a portion of chicken Madras from your local Indian, and french fries for garnish. Pre-heat the oven and pop in the pizza. Whilst that's cooking nip over to the Indian and buy the Madras. Then nip net door to the burger bar and get the fries. (Probably worth going to the offie too for some Kronenbourg). When the pizza is cooked open the Madras and pour it over the pizza. Add the fries on top as garnish. Serve with the Kronie. (For two people double up all the quantities).

There. I should really start a food blog.

Hmmm average pizza cook time 10-12 minutes, average wait for a takeaway Madras 30-45 minutes. I would guess that you never cooked for yourself a second time.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hmmm average pizza cook time 10-12 minutes, average wait for a takeaway Madras 30-45 minutes. I would guess that you never cooked for yourself a second time.

No, works fine. Seriously. You can either pre-order the Madras or just keep the pizza warm. Try it! Hopefully I'll be having it on Friday night.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ah pizza hut.

The place where you can put washing tablets and fairly liquid in the pizza dough and get away with it.

(that's what they did in the one at my uni my mate worked in, and only got shut down for 2 weeks while they investigated).

ROFL.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
here is the grim reality:

View attachment 47074

I caught the KFC ad yesterday, where they tear apart a chicken nugget thing and find strands of succulent chicken. I reckon if you bought the finest organic grain fed chicken and got a michelin 3 star chef to lavish all his attention on it, it still would not look like that. God knows what one of those greasy little balls of mechanically recovered floor scrapings would really look like, pulled apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here