Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Pizza Hut crust option

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Is there an option to get it deep fried in batter?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That really is a FANTASTIC piece of work there.

When I read "hamburger crust" I thought it would be a cheesy crust with some meat scattered in betweeen. But NO, they have delivered on their promise and they need to be applauded.

In no way does it look "disgusting". It looks TERRIBLE for you. It looks GREASY. It looks DIRTY. Of COURSE it's poor quality produce......but you just KNOW it will be an absolute treat.

Gimme.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I'm not averse to Pizza Hut every now and again - but give me a classic thin crust over any of this rubbish they are coming up with.
If you like your pizza as it should be, get along to a small place called "Pronto in Tavola" (off Western Road, Hove end). Nino does the best authentic Italian food in town IMO....

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
They should make dogfood pizzas, that i am sure most single people would happily share with their hounds. Ground down lizard stomach dollops wouldn't be much different to what's on show, and in the privacy of one's own home we surely all get up to some strange eatings either of our partners or odd-shaped things on the floor or in the roof of the fridge.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I'm not averse to Pizza Hut every now and again - but give me a classic thin crust over any of this rubbish they are coming up with.
If you like your pizza as it should be, get along to a small place called "Pronto in Tavola" (off Western Road, Hove end). Nino does the best authentic Italian food in town IMO....

does he take online orders and deliver to haywards heath, for when im too scared to talk to anybody that day?

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
I'm not averse to the idea of a Burger/Hotdog in/on a pizza. I just cannot imagine for a second it being of the sort of quality I would want to consume whilst sober.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne

When I read "hamburger crust" I thought it would be a cheesy crust with some meat scattered in betweeen. But NO, they have delivered on their promise and they need to be applauded.

In no way does it look "disgusting". It looks TERRIBLE for you. It looks GREASY. It looks DIRTY. Of COURSE it's poor quality produce......but you just KNOW it will be an absolute treat.

Gimme.

I have never written "This" on the board before, but by Jove you've captured my feelings rather accurately there.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
They should make dogfood pizzas, that i am sure most single people would happily share with their hounds. Ground down lizard stomach dollops wouldn't be much different to what's on show, and in the privacy of one's own home we surely all get up to some strange eatings either of our partners or odd-shaped things on the floor or in the roof of the fridge.

Pizza Hut - THIS IS YOUR NEW MARKETING GURU ! sign him up

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
That looks vile. Surely if you want a burger, go and get a burger. I don't get it.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Gimme.

I really wouldn't get your hopes up for this one.

http://slice.seriouseats.com/archiv...-pizza-from-pizza-hut-in-the-middle-east.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here