Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Palace Kit

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I thought you'd have bigger things on your mind than the kits we'll be wearing in the prem next season. You're really going to need to see beyond Palace if you are to progress as a club. Rivalry is one thing but this is infatuation. It can be a little creepy.

You're concerning yourself with what you think we should be concerning ourselves with? What's it got to do with you?

You really should have stopped at the second word of your post and realised it was only ever going to be a car crash from here on in.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I thought you'd have bigger things on your mind than the kits we'll be wearing in the prem next season. You're really going to need to see beyond Palace if you are to progress as a club. Rivalry is one thing but this is infatuation. It can be a little creepy.

Yes, there's a lot of merit in this point of view.

Please stop talking about the next Palace Relegation Kits :lolol:

:clap:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're concerning yourself with what you think we should be concerning ourselves with? What's it got to do with you?

You really should have stopped at the second word of your post and realised it was only ever going to be a car crash from here on in.
He has got a point though .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He's on a Brighton forum, telling us that we're infatuated with you? No, he really doesn't have a point.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Not sure about last season but he did 2 seasons ago

jadesy4u.jpg

y5esavyn.jpg

Thank you, I wasn't imagining stuff!!! What a berk!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Were you expecting a rapturous reception for the new Palace kits on here?

Me, I've never seen a Macron kit that I liked, and I'm not keen on red & blue together- nothing to do with Palace, I don't think it works for York, Dagenham, or Barcelona either. Personal opinion. Plus, it's Palace, so that does tarnish it even further. If you want gushing praise and back slapping, disappear back to the BBS.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Me, I've never seen a Macron kit that I liked, and I'm not keen on red & blue together- nothing to do with Palace, I don't think it works for York, Dagenham, or Barcelona either. Personal opinion. Plus, it's Palace, so that does tarnish it even further. If you want gushing praise and back slapping, disappear back to the BBS.

Don't be like that Edna .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

chamakh_attack

Feb 14, 2014

But the thread was started by an Albion fan!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But the thread was started by an Albion fan!

Obviously.

On an Albion board. Therefore any expectation on your part or that of any other Palace fans that this was going to be a complimentary thread is grossly misplaced. Stop being so NEEDY :)

chamakh_attack

Feb 14, 2014
Obviously.

On an Albion board. Therefore any expectation on your part or that of any other Palace fans that this was going to be a complimentary thread is grossly misplaced. Stop being so NEEDY :)

Not at all. My point was merely that this thread was seeming quite popular at a time when I would have thought that what Palace are doing would be quite low down in your thoughts with play offs round the corner. I would never expect a Brighton fan to like or more accurately to admit to like a Palace kit, of course not. I just can't see a situation where the BBS or HOL would give so much time to a thread on an Albion kit when we have such an important match coming up. We'd be bitching about which players should be starting and how we'll probably throw it away - the usual fayre.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The away kit is ****ing horrible.

The home hit is ****ing horrible.

Palace are ****ing horrible.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not at all. My point was merely that this thread was seeming quite popular at a time when I would have thought that what Palace are doing would be quite low down in your thoughts with play offs round the corner. I would never expect a Brighton fan to like or more accurately to admit to like a Palace kit, of course not. I just can't see a situation where the BBS or HOL would give so much time to a thread on an Albion kit when we have such an important match coming up. We'd be bitching about which players should be starting and how we'll probably throw it away - the usual fayre.

The BBS contains threads about the Albion at any given time, so there's no difference there.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Fwiw your current black away kit is stunning, and did someone put a blue pair of socks in the wash with next seasons away effort :lol:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
That it does but not on the same scale. Or maybe it's that they group the conversation about you guys in just 2 threads.

The BBS has about 700 people online, whereas NSC has about 1600 online.. With, on average over double the amount of users it would be expected to have more topics on everything. That said we do have too many people completely obsessed with hating Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here