Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Neighbours

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Dress up in full Albion kit, climb over the fence taking a young kid with you, also in full Albion kit, and a cigarette lighter. Film yourself for five minutes trying to set fire to the sheet, deliberately making sure the sheet doesn't catch alight. Then post the film on Facebook!

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
We moved in April.
Got this card.
. IMG_4476.JPG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Time to move

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
My elderly mum and dad have recently had new neighbours.

My mum and dad have a small semi detached house with an equally small garden. The other side of the garden fence is a large detached house with a big garden. The new neighbours who moved in about two months ago are quite noisy, fat mother is on the phone in the garden at all hours to her daughter arguing, they have two big dogs who bark quite a lot (when they are not humping each other). To be honest they wouldn't be out of place in a caravan on a travellers site. Not ideal neighbours at all.

But it now gets worse, much worse, my dad has just sent this photo to me. I have suggested they turn the TV up really loud when pointless come on later today.

View attachment 89823

they change the sheets every two months?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
You should burn their house down,
burn their house down,
them pikey ba5tards,
you should burn their house down.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
they change the sheets every two months?

That does seem the least of their issues.

I was round at mum and dads two weeks ago and they were showing me from their bedroom window how the new neighbours had chopped down a load of fir trees around the borders of the garden. This was quite good as it gave them more light in the back garden. But while we were looking this bloke of around 60 came out of the neighbours back door with a hot drink in a mug and a fag. He drunk some of the hot drink, had a coughing fit and threw up in a plant pot. Marvellous scenes.

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

I was round at mum and dads two weeks ago and they were showing me from their bedroom window how the new neighbours had chopped down a load of fir trees around the borders of the garden. This was quite good as it gave them more light in the back garden. But while we were looking this bloke of around 60 came out of the neighbours back door with a hot drink in a mug and a fag. He drunk some of the hot drink, had a couching fit and threw up in a plant pot. Marvellous scenes.

They stuck an old couch in the garden fffsake :moo:

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

I was round at mum and dads two weeks ago and they were showing me from their bedroom window how the new neighbours had chopped down a load of fir trees around the borders of the garden. This was quite good as it gave them more light in the back garden. But while we were looking this bloke of around 60 came out of the neighbours back door with a hot drink in a mug and a fag. He drunk some of the hot drink, had a coughing fit and threw up in a plant pot. Marvellous scenes.
good entertainment value then

They stuck an old couch in the garden fffsake :moo:

that'll be Bognor

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Have your parents tried talking to the new neighbours? They may be friendly...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Time to move

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Difficult. They've probably just lost £50k off the value of the house overnight.

Also: what grown adult sleeps in football-themed bed linen? :ohmy:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

My mum and dad have a small semi detached house with an equally small garden. The other side of the garden fence is a large detached house with a big garden. The new neighbours who moved in about two months ago are quite noisy, fat mother is on the phone in the garden at all hours to her daughter arguing, they have two big dogs who bark quite a lot (when they are not humping each other). To be honest they wouldn't be out of place in a caravan on a travellers site. Not ideal neighbours at all.

But it now gets worse, much worse, my dad has just sent this photo to me. I have suggested they turn the TV up really loud when pointless come on later today.

View attachment 89823

You know what has to be done. Post 34 is the correct answer.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

View attachment 89823

They are the bed sheets they have been wetting. You'll see a lot more of those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here